Another reason to love CT99

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't understand all the hate towards lane.

Hate is a strong word in this instance.

Disregard is more like it. Lane is a baller, don't get me wrong, but it's that "Dream School" talk, and QW stuff that gets people sideways.

With that being said, the way Chad put it is exactly how I feel.

Don't really think it's hate man. Probably just sincerely doesn't give **** lol. But I can't imagine he's too fond of a guy calling us his dream school and all that bs and then he turns around and trolls us like crazy!

Chad doesnt give a **** and he shouldn't. His focus should be on his team, football season and killing it. Now January time maybe he can recruit a little but to focus and get emotional on certain recruits he acts the way we should and that is to not go crazy over it

Advertisement

No hate at all would us cane fans like to add Lane of course but were not about to hound a kids twitter and beg him.. Thomas said he doesn't recruit players here he cares about what he's doing to get better for himself. He also said if guys commit to Miami then he will show them love. Grown men shouldn't hate a 17 year old kid they don't know personally but we would love add him to our team because he's a great player but i'm not about to kiss his *** to come to a school i root for..

Advertisement

Don't really think it's hate man. Probably just sincerely doesn't give **** lol. But I can't imagine he's too fond of a guy calling us his dream school and all that bs and then he turns around and trolls us like crazy!
Well, could we say he trolling florida also.

If u followed recruiting for awhile u would know that Lane is gone and is not coming here dont give him the attention.

I wish all of our recruits were like this. None of that cute holding hands 'I want to play together' ****. Leave the Diva **** to the SEC.

Advertisement
279.jpg

I love it. Why should he be friendly with Lane? ****, if he goes to UF he will be the enemy! Now if he commits to the U he will show him love like he did Trent Harris. Valid, you called it right. All this buddy buddy crap started with the SEC. Holding hands and joining forces and crap. Conference love affair BS. CT is letting it be known how its gonna be when he gets to the U.

Advertisement
Back