Another reason to love CT99

Can't wait for this day--- Reporter asking Golden on NSD "How do you not have room for this guy in your class he is a superstar?
Golden"Well he made our top 5 and is really a dream recruit, We have been recruiting him since freshman year,he just was not showing the love,so we made a decision which was best for Miami family".

Advertisement
this thread is funny.

when Duke was recruiting others to come with him to the U, everyone was going nuts over him claiming he was an old school Cane trying to get the city to stay home to play ball

fast forward a couple years and people are saying that they're happy with Thomas because he's an old school Cane who doesn't give a **** about anything other than his fellow Miami commits

come on guys, really?...

I love this board. Crown Bethel for recruiting Lane on twitter. Crown CT for refusing to. Some folks act like a bat-**** crazy woman waiting for Lane to call her after a date. Stalk, then hate, but you know if he calls you will jump back in bed.

I am going to say it again: Every day passed since "crown Bethel" thread, fans have gotten to realize more and more that Lane is not coming here. A week later it has become obvious he is not coming to his "dream school". Hence the change of mood of this board. It's like Chad's Twitter statement reflected the general feeling of this board TODAY.

Ergo my comparing us posters to emotionally unbalanced ladies who completely change our tune in the course of one week based on internet chatter. For the record, I got no problems with CT not recruiting Lane. And I love showing our commits love, so this thread is all good by me.

Thread has nothing to do with not having committed recruits recruit recruits. More this particular recruit has worn us thin, as well as CT99.

Ask CT99 if he cares about Bethel and Jackson, Yearby and Darling, I'm sure his tune would be different.

Chad or us as in the ones people are calling out aren't in the business of begging a Dreamer to come to UM. Nor are we ok with Lane kicking it with a well known opponent of UM.

I'm sure Chad would be thrilled to have Lane, but could give two craps about him not coming. Because of the circumstances surrounding Lane and his recruitment, position some of us to have the disposition we have.

Nothing personal to Lane.

Advertisement
Ask CT99 if he cares about Bethel and Jackson, Yearby and Darling, I'm sure his tune would be different.

Actually people asked him and he said he didn't care that Bethel and Jackson were also committed to Miami. He just said that it was "cool"

Advertisement
Back