Another Potential Missed Call

Advertisement
Honestly don't care. Mario's decision was so bad that the refs ******** us all game (which they did) doesn't matter to me. Coaches preach all the time about not making bonehead plays and not putting the game in the hands of the refs. Remember how irate Mario was pregame pressor when asked if he was okay with "effort" penalties? Mario gave them the game and they do what they do.

Life lesson, don't give anybody power to ***** you.

Advertisement
Just playing this through in my end because I am a *********….

If he has been ruled down on the replay. Does GT just trot out and have a play with two seconds left? Or is there a run off? What’s the rule there? If they had time, they may have very well kicked the 3 and sent it into OT.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I never complain about refs, I think it’s the biggest sucker/victim mentality thing to do. Check my comment history

With that said. That was by far the worst officiated game I have ever seen. I can’t understand what the refs were looking at. Very suspect. Reminds me of the patriots vs ravens game with the replacement refs when they called the GW FG good when it clearly wasn’t

Just playing this through in my end because I am a *********….

If he has been ruled down on the replay. Does GT just trot out and have a play with two seconds left? Or is there a run off? What’s the rule there? If they had time, they may have very well kicked the 3 and sent it into OT.
Pretty sure if he is ruled down by replay the official spots the ball and the clock starts immediately. Tech would likely have their fG team or offense out there while it’s being reviewed and get one more snap off.

Advertisement

Not sure if this has been brought up or thrown around here. If so please take down. I've never done this before lol.

I thought this when it happened live but at that point it was all such a **** show….

I think it’s probably a touchdown but worth a look. I turned the tv off immediately at this point.

If the clock starts on the signal, 200% chance we call a timeout vs the clock running out on them…
Sad Kristen Bell GIF

Advertisement
Back