Another portal snatch?

Players may only transfer to "cold climate" school. (Unless they are in the SEC.)

Probably something like that.

What Manny is doing with the portal is basically the equivalent to what Randal Hill did in the Cotton Bowl tunnel.

The NCAA won't stand for it.

Advertisement
Hill is an instant starter. At very least he comes in on passing downs. I seriously pray Manny is taking a look. Plus he fits this whole TNM thing. Guy is an absolute goon

Probably something like that.

What Manny is doing with the portal is basically the equivalent to what Randal Hill did in the Cotton Bowl tunnel.

The NCAA won't stand for it.

Yeah. In any case, we have players bolting here well before senior year. We could use a full roster for once.

How long before the NCAA limits how many portal transfers per school? That’s some **** they would definitely do

Advertisement
How long before the NCAA limits how many portal transfers per school? That’s some **** they would definitely do
Probably never if it goes this well every year. It's like NCAA FA. I could possibly see them doing something similar to what the NFL does with compensatory picks though

Hill played at VT not UVA. He was pretty good at DE seeing that he is only 240lbs.

We need DEs in a bad way so I'll take him.

Advertisement
Partner at the firm I work at messaged Hill a few days ago (he’s an insane Canes alumni and fan, and $$$$) —- Hill said no one from Miami has contacted him and he’s waiting on an offer.
I posted the screenshot he sent me but a mod deleted it - understandably so. I doubt he’s coming here since we have not reached out.

Sabag and Kirb are on the phone with Emmert at this moment to ensure this gets implemented for next season. They wouldn't want anyone having an unfair advantage.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sabag and Kirb are on the phone with Emmert at this moment to ensure this gets implemented for next season. They wouldn't want anyone having an unfair advantage.
Do u really think Emmert needed a call to get this ball rolling? He'll make whatever rule they come up with retroactive.

Advertisement
Back