Another portal snatch?

Real question where are we at with out 25 initial counters? We're killing the portal, but now I'm starting to wonder how many spots we'll have available in February.

Regardless, if we can get him, he's a take

Advertisement
giphy.gif

Him and a DT grad transfer either the UCLA and/or Rice kid would be huge for depth next year
at dt yes. now I think silvera gonna break out I also expect ford to finally find himself as a player but even with those 2 and bethel need more at dt with spread offenses pushing pace so bring it on the more talent the better diaz said wanted competition everywhere we gonna see that this spring now . this is what made Miami great and diaz being a cane fan knew this

Real question where are we at with out 25 initial counters? We're killing the portal, but now I'm starting to wonder how many spots we'll have available in February. Regardless, if we can get him, he's a take

Win now, profit later

Advertisement
Is there a limit on how many erections you can have in one day?

If medically assisted the limit is around 4 hrs and you’re supposed to contact a doctor. I’ve had one for about the last 15 hours but since it’s Organic, I took a picture of it and submitted it to Whole Foods.

Advertisement
Advertisement
at dt yes. now I think silvera gonna break out I also expect ford to finally find himself as a player but even with those 2 and bethel need more at dt with spread offenses pushing pace so bring it on the more talent the better diaz said wanted competition everywhere we gonna see that this spring now . this is what made Miami great and diaz being a cane fan knew this

Speaking of Nesta - he was on twitter taking Leonard Manuel down a peg or two for running his mouth about Martell....

Advertisement
Yup.

Just like the celebration "Miami rule" they're gonna implement a portal "Miami rule."

Better get it while you can.

Players may only transfer to "cold climate" school. (Unless they are in the SEC.)

Advertisement
Back