Another Portal Jumper From South Fla

Advertisement
Wow! So because of Covid all these kids are just starting to realize what a $hitty place to live some of these SEC and Midwest schools are???

DWilson is definitely not getting a look here. Wasn't it Frierson who had a beef with him? Cant remember.

This definitely cant hurt with JWilliams. One day you are being shown around by this guy and told that its a "brotherhood" and 48hrs later he is outta there talking "I need to be closer to home". Thanks Divaad! LOL.

Advertisement
We will kick the tires here and there is interest on Wilson’s side. That doesn’t mean he’s a take yet, but keep your eyes on this one.

tenor.gif

I’d love to see the bust/transfer rate of Top 250 guys from Dade and Broward who’ve left Florida.

It has to be 75% or more.
It’s a pattern with certain OOS schools for sure.

Bama and OSU seem to do well with them, but Georgia, Auburn and lower tiered SEC schools like TAMU seem to be locks for high bust rate.

We will kick the tires here and there is interest on Wilson’s side. That doesn’t mean he’s a take yet, but keep your eyes on this one.
Dude what? Anthony Cook and Greg Ross are still out there but we’re gonna kick the tire on Divaad? Que?

Advertisement
FIU and FAU are going to be loaded thanks to all these kids hitting the portal and wanting to get back home
Idk Wilson might be a take for us.. he's a good starting CB with a few years of eligibility remaining. It will come down to if we like Brown or Chestnut better. I would imagine Diaz will push for a commitment from his Main CB Target soon.

It’s a pattern with certain OOS schools for sure.

Bama and OSU seem to do well with them, but Georgia, Auburn and lower tiered SEC schools like TAMU seem to be locks for high bust rate.

Yeah every cycle those two come down and hand pick the one, maybe two guys they want who are absolute can’t misses, then let everyone else sift through the rest.

Advertisement
Wow! So because of Covid all these kids are just starting to realize what a $hitty place to live some of these SEC and Midwest schools are???

DWilson is definitely not getting a look here. Wasn't it Frierson who had a beef with him? Cant remember.

This definitely cant hurt with JWilliams. One day you are being shown around by this guy and told that its a "brotherhood" and 48hrs later he is outta there talking "I need to be closer to home". Thanks Divaad! LOL.
Wilson is a good CB though. I think he's already better then Ivey

Advertisement
Lol dude just came out jn the JW story talking up how Athens wasn’t that bad...

**** idk how he’s been since he got to Jawja I don’t really pay attention to other schools outside of Miami and Texas schools (since I live here)

anybody give a quick run down on him as a player (currently)

Advertisement
Back