Another portal concern!

Advertisement
Frustrated Clint Eastwood GIF

Advertisement
Bill Belichick had a reputation of signing players from competitors and learn from that player the schemes and plans of his opposition. The portal payers often have been in a system for several years. So if a Miami player signs with fsu, what's to say he won't tell their coaches all our secret plans? Should we sign two fsu players with experience, one from offense and one from defense? Maybe sign a couple from our most significant rivals? Do our players have play books? Who is to say they won't copy them and use them as leverage to get into a competitors university? Worked for Bill Belichick!
Frustrated Ryan Gosling GIF

Bill Belichick had a reputation of signing players from competitors and learn from that player the schemes and plans of his opposition. The portal payers often have been in a system for several years. So if a Miami player signs with fsu, what's to say he won't tell their coaches all our secret plans? Should we sign two fsu players with experience, one from offense and one from defense? Maybe sign a couple from our most significant rivals? Do our players have play books? Who is to say they won't copy them and use them as leverage to get into a competitors university? Worked for Bill Belichick!
@fraggle Please follow the instructions provided in the following .gif:

grandpa GIF

Advertisement
You all know my point is valid and saying we'd think of getting 2 portal players from all on our schedule is ludicrous. Our primary rival is fsu and I hate to think how they would benefit if they took 2 Canes from the portal from offense and defense that have been Canes for 2 years or more. As the game becomes more complex information becomes more important. Scouting can only gain so much, insider information far more key.

Advertisement
Fraggle, I love you. Nuff said
Go Canes 🏈

I thought you got banned?

You all know my point is valid and saying we'd think of getting 2 portal players from all on our schedule is ludicrous. Our primary rival is fsu and I hate to think how they would benefit if they took 2 Canes from the portal from offense and defense that have been Canes for 2 years or more. As the game becomes more complex information becomes more important. Scouting can only gain so much, insider information far more key.
old man sleeping GIF by World Science Festival

Advertisement
1000000039.jpg

If you think Mario’s offense is an indecipherable puzzle, then I don’t know what to tell you.

Also, if you handed Mario the opposing team’s playbook, he would probably insist on running it up the middle.

Advertisement
Back