Another OT:SNL

Advertisement
Advertisement
Does anyone actually enjoy this show anymore? Just put on for first time in a long time and it’s awful. Only thing that kept me was JLo fine ***...

SNL has been crap for over 20 years. They used to put their best effort in the first 10 minutes but the rest was devoid of yuks. Due to its influence, I consider SNL's PC posturing a prime destroyer of comedy.

Advertisement
Does anyone actually enjoy this show anymore? Just put on for first time in a long time and it’s awful. Only thing that kept me was JLo fine ***...
Dude. Haven't watched that show in a minute. Just not funny anymore. But I'm sure her *** looks good as ***. Hands down. The #1 *** of all time. She is the Butter Pecan Puerto Rican of our generation.

Go Canes!!!!!!

Advertisement
Farley makes me think of the Chippendales dance off with Swayze and Schmitts ***.

My favorite one was either the Chippendales dance off or when he went insane after someone served him coffee crystals.

"WHy....YOu SoN OF A *****. YOUNoGOODSonOFABITCH! YOU LIED TO ME!"

Actually the Woody Harrelson as Joe Biden bit to begin the season was really good. And, if you paid attention, politically even handed. Weekend update has been solid for a couple of years now. Maybe more, but I quit watching for a long time and now just record and then focus on the cold intro, maybe the monologue, and then the Update.

Having said that, the Eddie Murphy reunion episode was the real deal.

Advertisement
Eddie Murphy episode was great.

Otherwise, Black Jeopardy and weekend update are the only good segments they have.

I dont get the political jab since theyve always been political. I mean, they even had a white guy playing Obama. My problem is their political skits just aren't sharp anymore and rely on celebrity cameos. Low hanging fruit. Best one they did recently was the Bernie Curb Your enthusiasm parody.

Cicely Strong is quietly very **** tho.

Advertisement
Back