Another NSD

Advertisement
8B8DA55F-13B7-4AB1-8F2B-21814BC94CF5.jpeg

Y’all complaining we went 6-6 and pulled in a top 15 class

The guys who signed are great in my view. Every last one of them. The problem is on Early Signing Day the numbers are short overall (and not just a handful short) and the numbers and quality at key spots (CB, OL) are incredibly weak.

Considering the season the recruiting class is very impressive. But considering the local talent this year it is also a huge disappointment that Miami missed on so many good linemen and didn't have any realistic backup plans late. At corner I don't understand it at all, this team should be able to take 2-3 tall long corners with speed every year - this team always has a pass rush and decent pass defense. The defense should recruit itself but appears to only recruit itself along the defensive line.

Advertisement
OL and DB recruiting are an absolute disaster.

I like the QB, the RB duo is great, the WR;s are good (would like 1 more), the DL class (particularly DE) is outstanding, LB's solid. Overall not a bad class all things considered, but 2 key positions of high need get an F.
Did height sign? I can’t stomach him leaving this class! Smh

Advertisement
I don’t care where it’s ranked... They’ve still come into Florida on an even worse season and taken 4 kids that Miami wanted. Yall can spin it how you want.
ListEn I hate manny more
Then anyone too and it’s only matter of time with him here, he’s not gonna be successful here and everyone knows I think at UM as well but there of course not ready to admit it yet. But with that said Nebraska only got two players we wanted, not four my friend. Greene abd Francois abd Thats it. We dropped Fleming abd Delaney was always a plan B/C. It’s still no excuse and manure should ashamed and better start getting ready to fire and hire a new staff because of he runs it back, then this dog**** staff he chose to stay with will hang him next year.

This is NOT the year to be complaining about the class.

Compared to how awful we played, I'd say we're punching above our weight at the moment.

Watching everyone else just raking in commits

GIF_hassel_rake.gif

How about we convince/close players who don't want to come here .... instead of all these players that "want to be at Miami"

We have some nice players in this class but finishing outside of the top 10, imo his first year is another fail for mandy & company

This is NOT the year to be complaining about the class.

Compared to how awful we played, I'd say we're punching above our weight at the moment.

imo anyone could of recruited the guys we got, we got the same kids we get every year because it's Miami

mandy didn't do anything special, idgaf about our 6-6 record .... excuses dont mean **** in real life

Advertisement
The sad thing is that recruiting the last couple years, even after the required collapse at the end, has been the high point. Then the season starts and we come over the top and head downhill.

Are we now touting our recruiting class ranking because we finished in the middle of our division?

The conversion to UF must be complete.

A pretty solid class considering how we finished. Lmao to the people who though Flowe was coming or some recruits would not flip. This next month we find out Manny's fate. Does he fire Enos? Barry? Rumph?

Advertisement
This RB class of ours is nasty. Can’t wait until we get a real OC. Hope they stick around.

Advertisement
Back