Another NSD

UMprodigy

Duke County Brah
Watching everyone else just raking in commits

GIF_hassel_rake.gif

How about we convince/close players who don't want to come here .... instead of all these players that "want to be at Miami"

We have some nice players in this class but finishing outside of the top 10, imo his first year is another fail for mandy & company

Advertisement
Watching everyone else just raking in commits

GIF_hassel_rake.gif

How about we convince/close players who don't want to come here .... instead of all these players that "want to be at Miami"

We have some nice players in this class but finishing outside of the top 10, imo his first year is another fail for mandy & company

depends how you look at it. 6-6 is a hard sell. The fact he was still able to get some of the "nice players" in this class could be looked at as a victory and not a failure. Land a kid like Flowe and and getting a new OC and 6-6 can be forgiven.

Advertisement
The 6-6 season killed a lot of potential and that is on Manny. The 18-20 guys Miami is getting I'm personally very happy with.

It's the fact that there are going to be 7-9 guys from the portal or Plan D and E takes coming later on that is frustrating. I'd take a bunch more 3 star locals who can early enroll vs the current trend. The roster isn't close to the scholarship limit and if half of them pan out is better than hiring a bunch of 1 year mercenaries from the portal again. The staff didn't keep enough guys on the hook late and the scramble to fill the class also started to late. This year there isn't even a Zion Nelson "wtf" athlete coming in late.

depends how you look at it. 6-6 is a hard sell. The fact he was still able to get some of the "nice players" in this class could be looked at as a victory and not a failure. Land a kid like Flowe and and getting a new OC and 6-6 can be forgiven.
so realistically does Manny get rid of enos? I see him more of coming out and saying we are going to be running the spread offense and letting enos run those plays rather than firing him

This program is a very, very tough sell right now. 6-6 with season ending losses to FIU and Duke. What exactly are we selling kids on?

Advertisement
so realistically does Manny get rid of enos? I see him more of coming out and saying we are going to be running the spread offense and letting enos run those plays rather than firing him

I guess that's possible too. Still I would question Enos' play-calling capabilities and his ability/willingness to run up-tempo. He could have run more tempo with his offense and for some inexplicable reason failed to do it. Maybe it's a matter of trusting his qb to give him more free reign.

But if Manny is going to run up tempo/spread, I'd prefer he get a guy to run it that's familiar with it.

Advertisement
I guess that's possible too. Still I would question Enos' play-calling capabilities and his ability/willingness to run up-tempo. He could have run more tempo with his offense and for some inexplicable reason failed to do it. Maybe it's a matter of trusting his qb to give him more free reign.

But if Manny is going to run up tempo/spread, I'd prefer he get a guy to run it that's familiar with it.
Honestly at this point i wouldn't care if Tate martell was calling the plays, as long as its spread

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back