Another Mark Walton arrest video

While I wouldn't rule out CTE - it seems like a big leap to me.

All of these seem like plausible reasons for Walton's behavior:

CTE
Depression/Mental/Emotional Health issues
Immaturity/Anger Issues
Just being a bad drunk & an *******

So honest question (I have no medical background) - there's no history of concussions with Walton, so why would CTE be the assumption?

I mean - I've been around tons of dudes who behave irrationally, aggressively, unpredictably when they're drunk. **** - I've been that dude some nights.

Its simple...he plays football. Nothing else.

Ive had a former coach have CTE and he played football much more reckless and agressive than Mark Walton for a longer period of time....he didnt act like this either.

This is clear mental health issues...you can tell base on all of his arrest...also the change in behavior at his age. He likely n this cse was slightly intoxicated.

Advertisement
Piece of **** should be locked up b4 he kills someone. His cousin was doing him a favor by physically grabbing him. I told u ***ers 5 arrest ago he's a terror, don't defend him. He's hit woman, had gun charges, and now he's knocking out family.

Yall the same ones to say why was he out when a tragedy occurs. His cousin may be crap too, idk, but dude was doing the right thing and paid for it.

Last edited:
I wonder if they're going to release the parking lot surveillance video of the knockout.

Advertisement
Hate that CTE bs I been hit mad times and know not to do dumb ****. They tried to use that **** with Hernandez bum ***

Not saying Hernandez shouldn't have been held accountable for murder, but Odin KNEW Hernandez was a killer. Odin should have gone with His gut and not gone to Hernandez's house the night He got killed. Matter of fact, Odin should've cut off all contact with Hernandez once He found out He was a killer. At the same time, I believe CTE & Hernandez having unresolved issues with being raped as a child absolutely played a role in Him doing what He did.

Not saying Hernandez shouldn't have been held accountable for murder, but Odin KNEW Hernandez was a killer. Odin should have gone with His gut and not gone to Hernandez's house the night He got killed. Matter of fact, Odin should've cut off all contact with Hernandez once He found out He was a killer. At the same time, I believe CTE & Hernandez having unresolved issues with being raped as a child played a role in Him doing what He did.
Listen I teach my kids that you do **** because you did them and that's it period no excuses. I'm just built different I'm a '80s baby

Listen I teach my kids that you do **** because you did them and that's it period no excuses. I'm just built different I'm a '80s baby

And I'm sure you also tell your kids to not hang with known killers like Odin' did!!!

Bottom line, I believe CTE effects people differently, including homicidal behavior and/or acts.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Your kids don't have CTE.

And I'm sure Hernandez's father told Him the same thing you tell your kids.

Bottom line, I believe CTE effects people differently, including homicidal behavior and/or acts.
If u have like psychosis or some **** yea I agree cause that **** eats the frontal part of the brain. CTE......like people said Hernandez killed himself cause of it I think he thought wow I lost it all and bang lights out. He took that way out cause of what he had

So what if it is CTE what does that change? Are we not suppose to have equal standards for everyone?

Btw my understanding is you can only confirm CTE after death n autopsy is conducted. So how is Walton suppose to be treated bc he might have an issue?

guy needs help

Lmao **** he is psyched tf out smh wtf is wrong with him? I wouldn’t be surprised if he threatened the coaches and team into being the #1 back at Miami.. .I always thought Joe Yearby should’ve been the starter 🤔😆

Nitpicking? I'm asking you to backup your lofty claims that you know "how medical diagnoses are made" and provide some (or really any) of the alternative diagnoses, neither of which you can do because you're a blowhard.

You seem to know a lot about me. And you're certain I'm not a medical professional, huh?

If you were any kind of a decent medical professional you wouldn’t be diagnosing somebody on the Internet, especially with such spotty information, and especially with a disease that people who are experts rarely, if ever, diagnose in the living.

Please stop embarrassing yourself. It’s pathetic how you keep clinging to your internet, I read 2 paragraphs and saw a video, diagnosis.

It’s literally ghoulish and bizarre, you internet quack.

Let it go, Lance.

Advertisement
Are you a neurologist also? The only nut jobs I’ve seen in this thread are the ones diagnosing a condition over the internet. Something a qualified diagnostician, in this field, would NEVER do with the information currently available.

Another example of CIS idiot doctors that don’t understand how medical diagnoses are made.

The guy has mental issues. That’s all anybody can say here. The rest is pure guesswork.

There could conceivably be literally dozens of diagnoses, some not mutually exclusize. That’s the best you can say. There is a smorgasbord of possibilities.

I don't think anyone is trying to play neurologist in this thread. I think all they're doing is making a logical inference based on the scientific evidence that links repeated exposure to subconcussive impacts in football with the onset of neurodegenerative diseases like CTE, and Walton's troubling episodes of behavior. Many of the individuals diagnosed with CTE also exhibited behavioral patterns similar to Walton at the time of passing.

The nature of degenerative brain diseases is such that they present significant research challenges-relating to technology, unbiased research, & funding. For now, these complexities make certain questions about the disease unanswerable. They also provide an opportunity for those who want to defend football from its detractors. As was highlighted in the book League of denial. Once the research matures, in the end it may be found that several underlying factors contribute to C.T.E, because diseases are almost always multifactoral. But that still wouldn’t absolve repeated head trauma as the major culprit. As is the case with most risk equations, many of the variables in this instance are without an assigned value, which makes it difficult to properly assess the risk of playing football. What we can say based on the research that is available is that the risk of being diagnosed with C.T.E at death generally increases with each additional year of playing tackle football, & repeated head trauma is also a risk factor for Alzheimer’s, Parkinson’s, and other degenerative brain disorders. Similar to how smoking increases the likelihood of an individual developing lung cancer or other respiratory illnesses.

Last edited:
Advertisement
This seems to be more recent than that video...hopefully he’s turning things around...

Attachments

• C5AE1E97-A192-4FF6-A9D7-6643E99E4D02.jpeg
    C5AE1E97-A192-4FF6-A9D7-6643E99E4D02.jpeg
    972.9 KB · Views: 33
Its simple...he plays football. Nothing else.

Ive had a former coach have CTE and he played football much more reckless and agressive than Mark Walton for a longer period of time....he didnt act like this either.

This is clear mental health issues...you can tell base on all of his arrest...also the change in behavior at his age. He likely n this cse was slightly intoxicated.
Could be mental issues. Could be behavioral issues. Could be a mix of both.

Maybe he was having a mental episode in this video. Maybe he was just being drunk & belligerent.

Maybe some mental issue has kicked in. Maybe this is deep seeded emotional stuff he's having a problem dealing with. Maybe he kind of became a **** once he got $1 million at age 22, and is just immature and needs to grow up (he's only 23 in this video). Maybe it's all of that.

I don't think anyone here can say for sure.

Last edited:
He's a spoiled, immature, millennial, with a little bit of money, on drugs. Thinks he can get away with everything. Is testing society to see how far he can go. Why are we afraid to call a guy a bad dude? Doesn't mean he can't change. Look at Ray Lewis. Sapp and Irving also had some poor/embarrassing moments in their lives. Darryl Strawberry is another one.

Mark seemed pretty selectively rational in the video. Was cooperative with the cops once they saw the cuz on the floor. Was clearly trying to sway his cousin to offer him favorable testimony. Cried a little when he realized he might be going to jail. That doesn't strike me as an insane person.
Irving??...and what issues did Ray have??...because he hid a bloody shirt??....Ray and his entourage didn't start that fight...the other azzwipes did...

Advertisement
Back