Another hire to the SC staff…

Advertisement
Advertisement
solid resume, purdue for three years, not to mention time feld at oregon

"CORAL GABLES, Fla. – Jeff Eaton was named assistant strength & conditioning coordinator for the Miami Hurricanes football program on Monday. Eaton’s hire is pending completion of a standard University background check.
Eaton arrives in Miami after spending the previous three seasons (2019-2021) working alongside Aaron Feld with the Oregon Ducks Football strength & conditioning program. Feld was named the Hurricanes’ strength & conditioning coordinator by head coach Mario Cristobal last week.
“Jeff Eaton is my right hand. Before he’s a great strength coach, he is a phenomenal human being. He is one of the top-level, highest moral fiber, highest DNA quality of a human being I’ve ever been around,” Felt said. “That’s before you even consider the fact that he’s one of the best strength coaches I’ve ever worked with. He looks the part, he walks the walk, he talks the talk, and he’s everything you’d want in one of your assistants.”
Eaton came to Oregon as an assistant strength & conditioning coach in January 2019 and helped guide the team to three straight appearances in the Pac-12 Championship Game.
“Excitement is an understatement. I get goosebumps when I think about it. I know the caliber of man that Coach Cristobal is and I know the caliber of man Coach Feld is, and I’m just so happy to be a part of it,” Eaton said. “To be considered in that regard, to be alongside these guys, it’s a tremendous feeling and I’m super humbled and super grateful that they would bring me along so we can continue to build this up.”
Prior to his time with the Ducks, Eaton was the assistant director of football strength & conditioning at Purdue from June 2017 through the end of the 2019 football season. Eaton also spent two seasons (2015-2016) at UNLV as the assistant director of football strength & conditioning.
“The U brand is all about excellence,” Eaton said. “It has been about excellence for the past 40 years. For me, being a part of this brand, it’s being a part of excellence, it’s being a part of tradition, it’s being a part of family. Why would you not want to be a part of something like that?”
Other stops for Eaton include time spent in the strength & conditioning programs at Morgan State (2014), Baylor (2011), Missouri (2011) and San Diego State (2009-2010).
“The truth is, the guy is ready to be a head strength coach,” Feld said. “That’s the kind of staff we’re putting together – we’re going to be filling it with former head strength coaches, future head strength coaches, or both. He definitely fits the bill. I’m looking forward to working with him as long as I can, but I know it’s only a matter of time before he’s going and running his own show and I’m excited to see that opportunity for him.”
A Reading, Pa., native, Eaton graduated from Lock Haven University, where he played defensive line for the Bald Eagles, earning his bachelor’s degree in 2009. Eaton and his wife, Beth, have a son, Titus, and a daughter, Eva."

Advertisement
JFC.

What is wrong with you?

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate your cruelty, but who hurt you?

Advertisement
solid resume, purdue for three years, not to mention time feld at oregon

"CORAL GABLES, Fla. – Jeff Eaton was named assistant strength & conditioning coordinator for the Miami Hurricanes football program on Monday. Eaton’s hire is pending completion of a standard University background check.
Eaton arrives in Miami after spending the previous three seasons (2019-2021) working alongside Aaron Feld with the Oregon Ducks Football strength & conditioning program. Feld was named the Hurricanes’ strength & conditioning coordinator by head coach Mario Cristobal last week.
“Jeff Eaton is my right hand. Before he’s a great strength coach, he is a phenomenal human being. He is one of the top-level, highest moral fiber, highest DNA quality of a human being I’ve ever been around,” Felt said. “That’s before you even consider the fact that he’s one of the best strength coaches I’ve ever worked with. He looks the part, he walks the walk, he talks the talk, and he’s everything you’d want in one of your assistants.”
Eaton came to Oregon as an assistant strength & conditioning coach in January 2019 and helped guide the team to three straight appearances in the Pac-12 Championship Game.
“Excitement is an understatement. I get goosebumps when I think about it. I know the caliber of man that Coach Cristobal is and I know the caliber of man Coach Feld is, and I’m just so happy to be a part of it,” Eaton said. “To be considered in that regard, to be alongside these guys, it’s a tremendous feeling and I’m super humbled and super grateful that they would bring me along so we can continue to build this up.”
Prior to his time with the Ducks, Eaton was the assistant director of football strength & conditioning at Purdue from June 2017 through the end of the 2019 football season. Eaton also spent two seasons (2015-2016) at UNLV as the assistant director of football strength & conditioning.
“The U brand is all about excellence,” Eaton said. “It has been about excellence for the past 40 years. For me, being a part of this brand, it’s being a part of excellence, it’s being a part of tradition, it’s being a part of family. Why would you not want to be a part of something like that?”
Other stops for Eaton include time spent in the strength & conditioning programs at Morgan State (2014), Baylor (2011), Missouri (2011) and San Diego State (2009-2010).
“The truth is, the guy is ready to be a head strength coach,” Feld said. “That’s the kind of staff we’re putting together – we’re going to be filling it with former head strength coaches, future head strength coaches, or both. He definitely fits the bill. I’m looking forward to working with him as long as I can, but I know it’s only a matter of time before he’s going and running his own show and I’m excited to see that opportunity for him.”
A Reading, Pa., native, Eaton graduated from Lock Haven University, where he played defensive line for the Bald Eagles, earning his bachelor’s degree in 2009. Eaton and his wife, Beth, have a son, Titus, and a daughter, Eva."
Just get our O line run blocking. With our backs, do this and we have a truly lethal offense.

Advertisement
Back