Another head shaker

Advertisement
I don't know that I trust that there's a GOOD team there, but there's a better team than they've shown.

Bad tackling abounds. This is something they've done since they first laced them up. They should be better across the board.

We might have the dumbest OL in the country. Some of the stuff they do at times is beyond stupidity.

Our QB and his sidearm motion is a liability.

Physically, we aren't there. Every other team looks the part more than we do. Muscles aren't everything, but we aren't winning that contest.

We need to be cleaned from the top on down. Literally the only person I would keep would be TRob. The rest, I wish you the best, but it's time to move on.

I don't know that I trust that there's a GOOD team there, but there's a better team than they've shown.

Bad tackling abounds. This is something they've done since they first laced them up. They should be better across the board.

We might have the dumbest OL in the country. Some of the stuff they do at times is beyond stupidity.

Our QB and his sidearm motion is a liability.

Physically, we aren't there. Every other team looks the part more than we do. Muscles aren't everything, but we aren't winning that contest.

We need to be cleaned from the top on down. Literally the only person I would keep would be TRob. The rest, I wish you the best, but it's time to move on.
This may be the least talented team we’ve had in 40 years. Coaching obviously matters. But recruiting matters more. This is not a good team imo, no matter who is coaching.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back