Another, has this ever happened before....

I believe you have had to take SAT before going on any trips. Not sure if TG has even taken test yet

This was actually one of the scenarios I was debating

It seems our staff, hill, and gray have Alan in place. Maybe they don't want him taking the test until he's 100% ready to do so. Nothing worse than scoring an 8 or something and then having a huge bump and getting flagged.

I'm shocked nobody has more info on this. So quiet

Advertisement
cant take an OFFICIAL unless u have actually TOOK THE SAT........Seems he is just like a lot of these other s.fla students and likely didnt even sign up for the test till after the football season.....

These kids could tell u the dates every jordan come out...but cant sign up for a **** sat test or pay for it...even the coaches are a let down...they just tell u "hey yall better isgn up for that sat"....if i was a hc in hs...i would take every legit prospect i have...at the end of one of the class days in the spring of their jr year and have them sign up for the sat in a class room setting with me there...i'd make that ish mandatory...

The schools in dade county where the kids dress the best ever since i was in hs...have always been the **** inner city schools..Miami Nw, Miami Central...these kids got money for 150-200 jordans to wear to school but wont pay for the test...**** that..MANDATORY..

Yes its horrible that they take the SAT so late and give themselves no time nor a chance to even retake if needed. Craziest part is when I was in HS I took the SAT for free because I got free lunch. The waiver allowed you to take the test for free ONCE. Wonder if thats still possible

Hope Gray gets it together and gets in the boy is a monster

Pete has been posting for months about his qualifying issues. Hopefully the young man get in and if not has the desire to continue to work hard to better himself, in his studies and on thr grid iron. Best of luck young man, rooting for you.

Advertisement
Well, in the "ask Pete" thread he pretty much says there is no chance at all of Gray qualifying.

I would have to believe that given the lack of an official visit even though it was planned to happen in January

That's gunna suck

Advertisement
Back