Another "Elite Retreat"

Advertisement
UGA has to be throwing the heaviest bags at this time.
image.gif

I don’t know why anyone would want to go to any of those red neck schools except for the money they are throwing around.
What exactly does “red neck” mean?

Why do you feel better than anyone in the rural area? Especially given the current climate of the country, maybe some parents just believe in conservative values and don’t want their kids around liberal stuff. **** off with dog whistle bull****.

I’ve been to both places and as an adult/parent UGA over Miami; as an 18y/o definitely Miami.

Point is, it’s not a layup. Some people don’t want to be surrounded by euro trash and glam whores

Last edited:

Why do you feel better than anyone in the rural area? Especially given the current climate of the country, maybe some parents just believe in conservative values and don’t want their kids around liberal stuff. **** off with dog whistle bull****.

I’ve been to both places and as an adult/parent UGA over Miami; as an 18y/o definitely Miami.

Point is, it’s not a layup. Some people don’t want to be surrounded by euro trash and glam whores

You’re doing the same kind of stereotyping you *****. You’re on a Miami site so watch what you say about my school. You can cape for the klan all you want, just watch what you say about Miami

Advertisement
Enough with that tired ****! How about “I don’t know why anyone want to go to any of those schools in cities filled with dindus/joggers/basket Americans”
Why the **** do you feel better than anyone in the rural area? Especially given the current climate of the country, maybe some parents still believe in conservative values and don’t want their kids around liberal bull****. **** off with dog whistle bull****.

I'm hesitating - if you could, would you mind clarifying your position on this matter . . . just a tad? LMAO!

Different tastes for different people. That what makes for horse races. Clemson is a good school, Georgia a good school - but if there's a workaround in recruiting - I can guarantee - the SEC will find a way. Lots of big money passed around - these days, it isn't Amateur Hour in recruiting top players.

SEC teams don't leave any stone unturned.

Odd that some years - MIssissippi teams pull in a full rack of top players, most years - Alabama, Georgia gets more than the law allows - you wanna really play? You gotta pay.

Too bad UM has such poor earners among its graduates - our bagmen can only offer a couple dozen donuts with a UM decal.

You’re doing the same kind of stereotyping you *****. You’re on a Miami site so watch what you say about my school. You can cape for the klan all you want, just watch what you say about Miami
“Cape for the klan”
You sound like an idiot and I doubt anyone in the administration would stand behind you and that idiotic statement of calling a whole state/college town the klan. Grow the **** up. The klan has not existed in any meaningful in the states in more than 3 decades.....but you “caring, righteous” liberals are doing a great job of ushering them back in (in a different form)

what I was doing is called sarcasm, you fool. Showing you what you look like from the other side since you’re incapable of smelling your own fart

“Cape for the klan”
You sound like an idiot and I doubt anyone in the administration would stand behind you and that idiotic statement of calling a whole state/college town the klan. Grow the **** up. The klan has not existed in any meaningful in the states in more than 3 decades.....but you “caring, righteous” liberals are doing a great job of ushering them back in (in a different form)

what I was doing is called sarcasm, you fool. Showing you what you look like from the other side since you’re incapable of smelling your own fart
Born and raised in Miami. Went to college in the state of Tennessee. Have spent some time in Georgia, Alabama, the Carolinas, and Texas. Never seen a "klansman" in person though in any of the aforementioned states 🤔

Born and raised in Miami. Went to college in the state of Tennessee. Have spent some time in Georgia, Alabama, the Carolinas, and Texas. Never seen a "klansman" in person though in any of the aforementioned states 🤔
The trap many fall into is the same messaging we here everyday in the media, the demonization of people one might not agree with. If you disagree with so and so, because of such and such, you must be a ____phobe. You can disagree with people and still value them.
It is also quite evident that there is major cheating going on at many of these programs, and if the NCAA sits on their hands and does nothing about it , eventually the system is going to collapse.

Advertisement
Ok then that settles it. There are no kkk groups or members of the kkk in the states that you lived in cause you didn't see them.
Good enough for me.

But if I was on Jeopardy and the daily double was
What college towns have more kkk members than Miami”
I’m answering tuskkkaloosa, Athens, and Death Valley, Knoxville etc etc...

And if the question was what college teams do more racist fans cheer for I’m definitely not picking Miami.

I’m sure those cities have areas with wonderful people and a great quality of life.

But I guarantee you there was a kklansmen and a racist pos rooting for every **** sofla recruit that went Alabama. And I guarantee you that non of those players have any desire to go live there after they retire from the nfl and go raise a family.

Ok then that settles it. There are no kkk groups or members of the kkk in the states that you lived in cause you didn't see them.
Good enough for me.

But if I was on Jeopardy and the daily double was
What college towns have more kkk members than Miami”
I’m answering tuskkkaloosa, Athens, and Death Valley, Knoxville etc etc...

And if the question was what college teams do more racist fans cheer for I’m definitely not picking Miami.

I’m sure those cities have areas with wonderful people and a great quality of life.

But I guarantee you there was a kklansmen and a racist pos rooting for every **** sofla recruit that went Alabama. And I guarantee you that non of those players have any desire to go live there after they retire from the nfl and go raise a family.
Bro, there are less than 1000 kkk members active within the USA so this narrative you're running with is ridiculous & not factual. Are more prejudiced people in the south overall ? Yeah, I can agree with that based on my living experiences but to make the quantum of judgment is

Bro, there are less than 1000 kkk members active within the USA so this narrative you're running with is ridiculous & not factual. Are more prejudiced people in the south overall ? Yeah, I can agree with that based on my living experiences but to make the quantum of judgment is
A bit wreckless IMO.

Advertisement
It would not be factual that there was a racist Alabama fan screaming his guts out when Ridley, Cooper, Jeudy or ps2 made a play?

It’s a quantum judgment to say that there are more kkk members in the cities I’ve stated than Miami?

Look I have no hate in me for any southerner that likes a rural lifestyle and southern cultural heritage unless that heritage includes racism. Absolutely inexcusable to label an entire population of a city as racist or kklanmembers.
Just like we hate it when the gator and FSU boards spit all the “Miami thug ghetto 5 rangs bro” sht.

Advertisement

Google "racism UGA" and enjoy the rabbit hole. You're not worth the extra 35 seconds it would take me to drop 25 links on your head.

Speaking of dog whistles, I'm sure while you're disparaging the city of Miami where our beloved U is located by calling it a city full of "Euro trash and glam whores" you mean anyone with brown skin, since Miami is 70%+ latino. You can hide behind using the term "conservative values" as your crutch all you want but don't think we don't see you. We get it. You'd rather your kid be surrounded by southern white people with bad haircuts. You may be on the wrong board, btw.

Google "racism UGA" and enjoy the rabbit hole. You're not worth the extra 35 seconds it would take me to drop 25 links on your head.

Speaking of dog whistles, I'm sure while you're disparaging the city of Miami where our beloved U is located by calling it a city full of "Euro trash and glam whores" you mean anyone with brown skin, since Miami is 70%+ latino. You can hide behind using the term "conservative values" as your crutch all you want but don't think we don't see you. We get it. You'd rather your kid be surrounded by southern white people with bad haircuts. You may be on the wrong board, btw.
You think euro trash = brown skin!? I probably should have clarified and I said I was referring specifically to south beach.

Go back and read what I wrote....it was mocking QP to show how racist his statement was. Kinda like you just said “southern whites with bad haircuts”...what if I said “coastal minorities with unkempt hair”. You know what you’re saying when you make statement like those but you hide behind some nonexistent morality of high ground because you think you are on the right side. No, it’s just as ******.

I googled racism and uga....nothing but frat/Greek life stories. Take the extra 35 seconds and educate me

It’s amazing that purported UM fans are knocking themselves out to defend small town Boss Hogg SEC schools on a Miami fan site (for you oversensitive types, this is hyperbolic humor).

When we talk about Klan schools - it’s somewhat fan hyperbole, and you closet SEC lovers know it. You just wanted to show your narrow thinking assess on here.

Here is the real deal: most universities, including SEC ones, have their share of progressives, liberals, leftists and very few “conservatives” - that is, on faculty and administration.

But when it comes to sports, and the money people, it’s dominated by old school, old family, moneyed southerners. More than a few descended from slave owning families. Even those that aren’t, are just one generation removed from “Bull Connor” types.

I am more than familiar with these smiling genteel southerners. Now please note, I’m not stereotyping all Southerners, nor any southern towns, or SEC towns, most people that live there are decent genuine people.

But if you don’t think there is an undercurrent of racism running through the moneyed boosters that supply the SEC bags you have your eyes closed to the reality of the situation. And these are the people that make things run.

When we say athletes go to tap dance for the klan, this is exactly what we’re talking about. This is who they’re taking their money from.

if you live in some small southern SEC town or just a small southern town, nobody’s saying you are racist - that’s not even the implication. Those days are gone. But to say that racism still doesn’t exist is insane, especially with the group I’m talking about.

(and before any of you nitwits calls me a liberal a leftist or something along those lines, I am not)

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back