Another Dan Enos thread

Advertisement
He said he and his wife always wanted to live here and he always thought Miami could be back on top and he'd like to get them there.

He told Gino this on the SiriusXM campus tour to Miami. There's probably more to it than just that, but there ya go.
It's about **** time the city and all its attractions brought in a good football coach.

I think Manny must've played a big part in it too. Manny's been building an excellent vision and narrative around the program that has the fans extremely excited, Enos must've felt the same thing and bought into it, too.

Win this year big and our esteemed AD will raise that 1.2 to 1.45, and he will be back for the 2020 run to go all the way...
We have been know to do that....

honestly he probably thought man i can absolutely ******* wreck the ACC coastal with south florida athletes. he did his research, he saw the highly rated players we have when they were recruits, saw how ****** the offense was and thought he could rule. he isn't dumb at all. he knows if he turns this ****** offense around into what it SHOULD be, he will propel himself right into major program head coach talks.
Not to mention, he knows the D is great. Every OC wants to coach on a team with a great DC, because it really makes their lives easier. Just like great DCs want to see a productive O so their D doesn't have to do all the work.

Can both sides stop with the racist crap...HEY guess what, if we ALL stop with it, it will eventually die! We are all Orange and Green baby!

Surprising that calling out Alabama for it's systemic and institutional racism that it has blatantly promoted over the past 200 years is now triggering so many people.

Advertisement
Judging by some of the things Saban said about Enos not being focused on Bama during their championship prep and instead focused on himself, and based on my own personal observations of Saban being an *******, I think that had a lot to do with it. Enos has more power here, he was once a HC and probably aspires to be one again in the near future. He knows Miami is a good steppingstone to make that jump. Our offense has sucked for a long time, he doesn’t need to work miracles to make it look like he’s the answer, but he gets to work with top flight South FL speed.

And we paid him $1.2M.

I think living in Miami making close to a million dollars a year has a pretty good bit to do with it.

Ding ding ding we have a winner. Living in Miami with money is a game changer!! " Honey I'm going to be in Bimini fishing with the guys tomorrow" vs "Honey, I'm going to take a scenic drive down Confederate Parkway and then met up with some of Nick's boys at the Tuscaloosa Transportation Museum."

Surprising that calling out Alabama for it's systemic and institutional racism that it has blatantly promoted over the past 200 years is now triggering so many people.

I am just saying if BOTH sides will stop, maybe it will die. Racism, in any form, is horrible.

Advertisement

LMAO is that what happened, it triggered me? christ you seem like a real pleasure dude. and by that i mean an insufferable, oversensitive mook

LMAO is that what happened, it triggered me? christ you seem like a real pleasure dude. and by that i mean an insufferable, oversensitive mook

Call names if it makes you feel better about yourself, just don't call people out for not being open minded and then freak out when they point out the flaws in your argument and don't coddle you like you're obviously accustomed to.

If you look at the history of successful coaches at Miami who have gone on to have success in the NFL, they were all in the same type mold as Enos appears to be. Young. Aggressive. Forward-looking. I'm hoping this pattern continues with both Enos and Diaz (but for Diaz, it'd be a nice change if he was successful and decided to stay).

Call names if it makes you feel better about yourself, just don't call people out for not being open minded and then freak out when they point out the flaws in your argument and don't coddle you like you're obviously accustomed to.

flaws in my argument? LMAO ok doctor i'll try not to freak out next time

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back