Another Big Time Recruit for UF

Sonny Long

Thunderdome
Purgatory
CeCe Jefferson faxes in the LOI.

We are stuck with Folden and his Sh*t Pillars and CoreWhore Values.

Advertisement
Florida going to be winning 10 games each season with their new prized coach and recruiting class.

Advertisement
McElwain closed like a champ. Golden, otoh, got ****stomped down the stretch

You should the picture of the father. Miserable. Knows his son made a Huge mistake...lol

Dawg Florida had Dawte Fowler the last 3 years and they still sucked; they still have no QB, no O-line, and no RB....chill

Advertisement
LOL. florida can get a million Des and DLs and still wont make up for the fact that they have no QB

Advertisement
they have olinemen that block each other and players who s%&t themselves. let the two jordans have fun up there.

LOL. florida can get a million Des and DLs and still wont make up for the fact that they have no QB

6-7......what do we have?

That and they have a HC known for quality offenses. They still have to find their QB, but they'll probably look no further than Will Grier. He was in the same class as Kaaya and in a heads up competition he stood the taller of the two while being the more sought after prospect. We'll see what happens, but inaccurate posts bug the heck out of me.

Advertisement

6-7......what do we have?

That and they have a HC known for quality offenses. They still have to find their QB, but they'll probably look no further than Will Grier. He was in the same class as Kaaya and in a heads up competition he stood the taller of the two while being the more sought after prospect. We'll see what happens, but inaccurate posts bug the heck out of me.

I wonder if he's in Jacks's ear to flip over to the gators?

Advertisement
Back