Another Afternoon BJ

Bmac is a Great recruiter

Zion needs to stay!

Ill give T-Rob a re-do if retained
It's hard to coach the way you want to with Manny being the smartest guy in the room.

I'll definitely give him a re-do.

I think ppl forget how handcuffed the defensive assistants were with coaching Manny's defense. It was Mannys way or the highway and they basically had to throw away their defensive philosophies.

Advertisement
Zion would be dumb af to go pro, so I full expect him to
I think for him it will truly depend on grade. if he gets a 1-2 round grade? gone and cant say I would blame him. If not I can see him sticking it out. Dude was like the 39032059720 ranked player in the Country, started as a TF, put out a ton of bad tape, made a massive jump as a Soph and a decent jump as a Junior. With TVD slinging it he is the type of grind it out kid who may very well come back.

Advertisement
"In his first season at The U, the Hurricanes jumped to No. 32 in FBS in total offense (from No. 98), No. 29 in passing offense (from No. 52), No. 26 in scoring offense (from No. 90), No. 17 in red zone offense (from No. 122) and No. 20 in first downs gained offense (from No. 84)."

Likens is the passing game coordinator!

At the beginning of the season what was viewed as a stronger unit? The safeties or the WR?

Yeah... keep gurgling homey...
I hope nobody expected TROB to turn Ivey and Hall into all-conference caliber players.

@SWFLHurricane
We got another one.

🤦🏿‍♂️

Harley became what under Likens? ummm a career leader. what did we think of Harley before Likens... meh

Rambo became what under Likens? Rambo will have more career receptions and yards in a Miami uni than a OU uni. and oh yeah set single season records...

Argue with the facts on the ground... I will wait for it.

It's hard to coach the way you want to with Manny being the smartest guy in the room.

I'll definitely give him a re-do.

I think ppl forget how handcuffed the defensive assistants were with coaching Manny's defense. It was Mannys way or the highway and they basically had to throw away their defensive philosophies.
☝🏿☝🏿☝🏿
Harley became what under Likens? ummm a career leader. what did we think of Harley before Likens... meh

Rambo became what under Likens? Rambo will have more career receptions and yards in a Miami uni than a OU uni. and oh yeah set single season records...

Argue with the facts on the ground... I will wait for it.
Nah argue with ya mammy, kid

Key Points:

- Justice + Mirabal are long time friends. Has helped make the transition very smooth.

- Justice is a class act, set up Zoom meetings with the OL and Mirabal. Cristobal could retain him in another role, but more likely he follows Lashlee to SMU.

- Decent chance that T-Rob is retained.

- Bryan McClendon might be coming as WR coach. If he does, Likens is headed to SMU.

- Cristobal + Mirabal are currently recruiting in Texas.

- We have a good chance to land four-star defensive end Nyjalik Kelly.

- Zion Nelson is undecided about going Pro.

- Issaiah Walker is “fighting some personal things” but remains with the team.

- Aaron Feld will be joining the staff.

- No decision has been made yet regarding the fate of the Turnover Chain.

Chain is an embarrassment. Chuck it into the Atlantic.

Advertisement
☝🏿☝🏿☝🏿

Nah argue with ya mammy, kid

Yeah, ok dudes couldn't run zone.... and that's 100 on Manny. Our pass coverage was atrocious.

I remember TRob saying Gurvan was the best athlete he ever coached.

And my mammy would put up a better argument than throwing out some lame excuse in response to a post that says "if your judging on performance".

Advertisement
Lmao after all of Mario’s comments the last couple days about tweets and ****, there’s no way he keeps this ******* thing. He’s got even less respect for Manny than Frenk did

50A5F4D3-B4AD-4790-AB0C-0338FAA29950.gif

Imagine this dude slipnsliding, hyping up “Cuban links bro!!!” or choreographing new dance routines down by 30

Advertisement
Lmao after all of Mario’s comments the last couple days about tweets and ****, there’s no way he keeps this ******* thing. He’s got even less respect for Manny than Frenk did

View attachment 167003

Imagine this dude slipnsliding, hyping up “Cuban links bro!!!” or choreographing new dance routines down by 30
I remember going back and forth with the sissies on this board about how this was a regular chewing out. And they wanted Mario to take a sensitivity class or some soft sht.

Key Points:

- Justice + Mirabal are long time friends. Has helped make the transition very smooth.

- Justice is a class act, set up Zoom meetings with the OL and Mirabal. Cristobal could retain him in another role, but more likely he follows Lashlee to SMU.

- Decent chance that T-Rob is retained.

- Bryan McClendon might be coming as WR coach. If he does, Likens is headed to SMU.

- Cristobal + Mirabal are currently recruiting in Texas.

- We have a good chance to land four-star defensive end Nyjalik Kelly.

- Zion Nelson is undecided about going Pro.

- Issaiah Walker is “fighting some personal things” but remains with the team.

- Aaron Feld will be joining the staff.

Mario may be trying to flip the OL Cameron Williams he recruited for Oregon there in Texas.

Advertisement
Back