announced attendance vs FIU

Advertisement
Advertisement
There was alot more people there than i expected. Also its not far off that number , and as usual, alot of Miami fans stay in the concourses and outside the stadium.
That's true but there were a lot more than 5000 something empty seats

Advertisement
There was alot more people there than i expected. Also its not far off that number , and as usual, alot of Miami fans stay in the concourses and outside the stadium.

Many people were hanging out in the concourses. Wasn't a single time during the game when everyone's butts were in their seats.

It was packed - tailgating was mobbed . Factor afternoon commuter school opponents we were outside top 20 it was impressive showing . Over 50 k were there . Another year , another announced attendance skeptic finds their soap box .....

Advertisement

Why in the concourses? The heat? Why outside the stadium. No tix?

I’m section 117 and didn’t sit in my seat at all. Too hot. There were a lot of people by the bars.

only time I've seen the lots more packed were for games vs FSU. Was surprised to see how few people were inside given that the outside was packed

Advertisement
Many people were hanging out in the concourses. Wasn't a single time during the game when everyone's butts were in their seats.
This.

I spent the entire second quarter watching the game by poking my head out from behind an upper concourse pillar.

I thought the stands looked fuller for the Savannah ST game.

A lot of people stayed tailgating in the parking lots and probably never made it in

source.gif

Advertisement
Back