Anez Cooper on the last drive of regulation

Advertisement
that last drive of regulation was a tiny, tiny glimpse of what this team could be a year or two down the road- absolutely imposing our will on defenses. unfortunately snuffed out by the penalty but that's just a freshman mistake by cooper. and yes, the idea of having a bunch of guys just like that all across the line...whew buddy. for all of mario's faults, he knows well that it all starts up front.

Advertisement
Hesitant to type this..because if I'm thinking it..let's just say they better break off a generous NIL for #73.

Didn’t want to start a new thread to make the following point:

This team needs TALENT, no doubt. BUT…that talent needs the heart that guys like Cooper, Parish, Kinchens, Stevenson, and Brantley exhibited today. These guys stood out with their aggression and effort, and it’s a pleasure to watch them. Need so many more of them next year.
Add LT to that list

Advertisement
This beyond frustrating we run it down their throats the last 6 minutes yet can't pick up the final 2 yards. This team basically has a stroke inside the 5 yard line every time.
So do the coaches. Look at the illegal substitution that almost cost us the game. The players are not very good but the coaching on game days is worse in my eyes

Advertisement
Despite some freshman mistakes I thought Cooper was impressive. Was downfield around the ball on almost every play in the 4th quarter and throwing his body into people

Advertisement
So do the coaches. Look at the illegal substitution that almost cost us the game. The players are not very good but the coaching on game days is worse in my eyes
Wasn’t it Cooper that forgot he was supposed to come out? How is that coaching? Shouldn’t Cooper know he’s coming out?

Now, why was Cooper coming out? Different question. THAT is coaching.

Advertisement
Back