2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason that's happening with jit is because he never went to see any other schools at all. Everyone felt so confident with him because he never had a chance to go anywhere else so they assumed he wasn't interested in anywhere else. Always amusing to see strangers who know nada about either side of the affair putting in their two cents about that kids interests.

Man though, if you took away posts on people's opinions or feelings, this board would have 100 posts at most in a day.

Message board posters by and large are a strange lot with their opinions that they treat as fact.

Advertisement
NYSOM says he could be his receiver
1649010462710.gif

Hole up…. TF just happened here?

Jean, Seymour, Washington,…..I’m guessing Jean may come. We need 4th no? Bigger bodied WR……
Jean isn’t committed and Seymour is still being evaluated. You have to think Jalen Brown is coming and then the last two spots are up for grabs. I can imagine the staff will take its time the second we have Robby and Jalen in the fold. We can afford to get picky at that point.

Advertisement
I like Tyler as well. I think he should be among the top 3 on our board but “Randy Miss vibes?” Come on man. Naw

6’5 with break away speed like that. **** yeah he reminds me of Moss. Tell me, how many 6’5 guys can you name at any level that run like that?

He will terrorize college defenses and stay beating defensive backs.

Moss was faster and had more agility if we going to make a direct comparison. Tyler also doesn’t high point the ball like that. But I don’t think it’s out of bounds to say he reminds me of the way Moss ran past defenses.

****, Hykeem reminds me of a smaller Megatron or AJ Green. Now I don’t necessarily say that level of production is the expectation for these guys. Watching them just makes me think of those players.

6’5 with break away speed like that. **** yeah he reminds me of Moss. Tell me, how many 6’5 guys can you name at any level that run like that?

He will terrorize college defenses and stay beating defensive backs.

Moss was faster and had more agility if we going to make a direct comparison. Tyler also doesn’t high point the ball like that. But I don’t think it’s out of bounds to say he reminds me of the way Moss ran past defenses.

****, Hykeem reminds me of a smaller Megatron or AJ Green. Now I don’t necessarily say that level of production is the expectation for these guys. Watching them just makes me think of those players.

I don’t throw names out there like that because you will be let down. Those are generational talents. Hakeem is talented but he isn’t on those guys levels as a high school prospect. And Tyler only been playing WR for 1 yr. They are tall and athletic but imo to say they remind you of those guys takes more than that.

Last edited:
I don’t throw names out there like that because you will be let down. Those are generational talents. Hakeem is talented but he isn’t on those guys levels as a high school prospect. And Tyler only been playing WR for 1 yr. They are tall and athletic but imo to say they remind you of those guys takes more than that.

I don’t take it that seriously. You never know what a kid will really do until they do it.

People thought Reggie Bush would dominate the league. He had a decent pro career, but not what the hype was.

A player doesn’t disappoint me unless they play well below their star ranking.
Other than that, I don’t set unrealistic expectations because a player’s production is based on many factors sometimes out of their control. I often argue with other posters about these factors.

Advertisement
The fact is the percentage of a kid coming here after a decommit is very, very low. Jean might be an exception because he hasn't visited anywhere, but you can still visit while committed somewhere else.

Andy Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

But the kid is not my son

Andy is not my lover

He’s just a receiver who claims that I am the one

He says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

He’s just a kid who claims that I am the one

He says I am the one

You know what you did, (He says he is my son) breaking my heart

He says I am the one

Andy jean is not my lover

Andy Jean is not my lover (don't Andy jean)

Andy jean is not my lover

Because I got high, because I got high…

Advertisement
I know his name was mentioned a few times in this thread, but scratch Tyler Williams for now.

He released a Top 10 that did not include Miami.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back