2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Negative? Maybe. Not really. But I'm glad you asked tbh, I leave a yawn every time you do that pause garbage over and over and over. It's beyond played out and even homophobic. Lame. Be better.
Just skip ova it & don’t worry about it. I do it for the chuckles that the guys have on here. They like it (Pause) so if u don’t like it keep it moving

Advertisement
But if he was still committed and was found to be looking at other programs, is that a bad look for him, is it a worse look for Mario that a current commit is looking elsewhere? Let me be clear, I agree that decommitting may not have been the best route if he was still considering UM. But if he were outed as shopping around under the same exact situation, is he going to get vilified even more? As I stated before, with most fan bases these days, you’re screwed if you and and screwed if you don’t. The ironic part is the kid is a victim of BMac telling him that he is staying, the kid committing and then BMac bolting for UGA.

I think you overlooked the part where I mentioned having a frank conversation with Mario. I am not suggesting he lie as the Gainesville WR did (the one who ended up at UCF).

Talk to Mario. If the reason really is “mom”, then I have no doubts Mario would be able to address that. Come on now, this is a guy who spent the last year discreetly flying back to Miami to see his sick mom.

Andy Jean is not my lover

She's just a girl who claims that I am the one

But the kid is not my son

Andy is not my lover

He’s just a receiver who claims that I am the one

He says I am the one, but the kid is not my son

He’s just a kid who claims that I am the one

He says I am the one

You know what you did, (He says he is my son) breaking my heart

He says I am the one

Andy jean is not my lover

Andy Jean is not my lover (don't Andy jean)

Andy jean is not my lover

James Caan Elf GIF

Advertisement
I think you overlooked the part where I mentioned having a frank conversation with Mario. I am not suggesting he lie as the Gainesville WR did (the one who ended up at UCF).

Talk to Mario. If the reason really is “mom”, then I have no doubts Mario would be able to address that. Come on now, this is a guy who spent the last year discreetly flying back to Miami to see his sick mom.
Mario isn’t even allowed to talk about recruits publicly, so it is irrelevant as to the outside perception.

I was talking about the public perception of the kid’s recruitment. Who’s to say that he hasn’t talked about this with Mario already? I would imagine that you would let him know your thoughts if you decommitted but kept interest going. Who’s to say that Mario didn’t suggest that he decommit in order to get his kid right and not make it look like he is “cheating” on the program. We don’t know because it isn’t something for public consumption. But the perception is all that I am remarking about.

Advertisement
It’s been said Mario told Hykeem he is the #1 WR on our board. So the red carpet will be rolled out for him. I’ll bet Mario is personally recruiting him. I like our chances once the dust settles. People are just nervous now because he was a lock just 6 months ago and now we have to fight for him. That’s what happens when a kid goes from being a top 250 kid to now a top 40 kid literally overnight.

We will be in it with Innis until the end. Shoot your shot.
The reason that's happening with jit is because he never went to see any other schools at all. Everyone felt so confident with him because he never had a chance to go anywhere else so they assumed he wasn't interested in anywhere else. Always amusing to see strangers who know nada about either side of the affair putting in their two cents about that kids interests.

Advertisement
I mentioned in pod. The number for this is 4 and been told they would push to 5 if the right guy happened to want in but it’s a stretch because there is other spots to fill in this class.
@Geo305 Don't we have space? We took a very small class this past cycle. Some of these $EC schools take 30 kids per class and it seems to happen pretty often.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back