Andy Jean Film Review: Hometown Assassin

View as article
Advertisement
Should we be worried?
From 247:

- Andy Jean is locked in with Miami and has had multiple conversions with Josh Gattis. I don’t see much to worry about there. He is very close with some of the guys on the team and plans on playing for the Hurricanes. He does plan to take some visits with programs like Florida State, Florida, and Alabama still in contact. He’s going to go check out some other schools, but Miami will get him in Coral Gables before anyone else. That should be happening as soon as the Contact Period opens up on March 1.

From 247:

- Andy Jean is locked in with Miami and has had multiple conversions with Josh Gattis. I don’t see much to worry about there. He is very close with some of the guys on the team and plans on playing for the Hurricanes. He does plan to take some visits with programs like Florida State, Florida, and Alabama still in contact. He’s going to go check out some other schools, but Miami will get him in Coral Gables before anyone else. That should be happening as soon as the Contact Period opens up on March 1.
Who’s that from? Gaby? I only trust Ivins from 247 regarding south Florida guys, obviously beside Wilfong and the other big 247 dudes.

Yes... Always worry about early commits.
This is not a commitment when they’re still visiting in my opinion.

If I was recruiting him and the kid says this , I tell him fine but it’s not official in my book till it’s official in both books.

Kids want you to be honest but they don’t have to, homey don’t play that sorry it’s a two way street.

Honesty integrity and responsibility no other way non negotiable.

This tells me there’s behind the scenes interference .

GOCANES

Advertisement
My personal opinion on early commits. These kids have every right to take every visit they can to make sure they make the most educated decision on what's best for them and their families future. With that said, if I am a HC, I am not allowing a commit unless visits are being shut down. If you're still looking, I am still looking. If after your visits are done you want to commit, then by all means. I would do everything I could to ensure my school wasn't the placeholder offer.

Dudes with thin skin, dudes that get butt hurt and dudes that take it personally when these young men make the best decisions for themselves and their families should stay off the recruiting board.

that's fine.

but if a kid says he is committed and taking visits, then he's not committed.

all that being said, he will be in the 2023 class. not much to see here. he can enjoy his visits if he wants to take them.

that's fine.

but if a kid says he is committed and taking visits, then he's not committed.

all that being said, he will be in the 2023 class. not much to see here. he can enjoy his visits if he wants to take them.
That’s your opinion. I don’t agree with it because I know better.

Advertisement
My personal opinion on early commits. These kids have every right to take every visit they can to make sure they make the most educated decision on what's best for them and their families future. With that said, if I am a HC, I am not allowing a commit unless visits are being shut down. If you're still looking, I am still looking. If after your visits are done you want to commit, then by all means. I would do everything I could to ensure my school wasn't the placeholder offer.
Good points , I have no problem kids experiencing travel and other colleges at all enjoy.
I would express this to all recruits and they should understand we’ll keep recruiting in the same way.

Absolutely nothing wrong in it , if something changes for either of us then no surprises , strictly business if things change .

GOCANES

Advertisement
Even if I was locked in with a school, you best believe I’m taking all my visits. Free travel, free food, partying and women. As a 17/18 year old you aren’t passing that up. Some of you get too sensitive over this. What would you do? Honestly
I'd visit UiF, Forfeit State, NLame, and Vag Tech, in that order. I'd take their free plane ride and money for accommodations, eat their food, and **** their hot co-eds. On the last day of each trip, I'd get a photo taken of myself on their field throwing up the U.

Then I'd visit UM, show my coaches all the photos while we laugh it up, and commit.

I'd visit UiF, Forfeit State, NLame, and Vag Tech, in that order. I'd take their free plane ride and money for accommodations, eat their food, and **** their hot co-eds. On the last day of each trip, I'd get a photo taken of myself on their field throwing up the U.

Then I'd visit UM, show my coaches all the photos while we laugh it up, and commit.
My visits would be Texas, LSU, Arizona State, USC, and Miami. Committing to the U on the 5th & final visit after all the debauchery from the 4 prior visits.

Advertisement
My visits would be Texas, LSU, Arizona State, USC, and Miami. Committing to the U on the 5th & final visit after all the debauchery from the 4 prior visits.
For pure debauchery, this is the way.
Personally, I'm putting a premium on those photos of me throwing up the U at rival schools. But I can respect your hustle 100%.

Advertisement
Back