2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
dropping actual bags for a commit, not a signature on signing day either. But, $ for a commit to notch a win vs Mario and to turn the tide of perception in Florida

next level desperation.
So be it. He will go to die there. We have a serious QB room now & more on the way.

We need to start focusing on Fowles. Him mixed with Jean , Washington and Joseph would give us a good mixture of size / Physicality and quicks / speed.
This is EXACTLY what Ive been saying this whole cycle.

Fowles knows how to stack on a 9 route....and is a possesion guy. Currently weighs 212 to...as a junior going into sr year. Dade Christian hasnt had a div 1 qb throwing to him either. Dont f around...make him a priority along with Jean and close up shop.

Im higher on Fowles and Jean than Brown the whole way this cycle

Advertisement
I think most people are just completely over-thinking this. Every cycle, there’s going to be a group of kids from Miami that just want out...period, end of story. Schools, coaches, conspiracy theories, none of that truly matters. How many great WR’s has Brian Kelly had over the years? Golden Tate? Yet they still got Jalen Brown.'

I think most people are just completely over-thinking this. Every cycle, there’s going to be a group of kids from Miami that just want out...period, end of story. Schools, coaches, conspiracy theories, none of that truly matters. How many great WR’s has Brian Kelly had over the years? Golden Tate? Yet they still got Jalen Brown.'

You can’t have it both ways. We all say here that we’re “TEU”, even though the coaching changes constantly. But nope, no matter what, we deserve all the tight ends.

And that’s fine.

But you can’t turn around and say LSU shouldn’t get any receivers because of Brian Kelly. Who produces WR’s better than LSU? Not many schools. So it’s gotta be one way or the other.

However, the first part of your post I agree with 100%. People who think any coach would keep every single elite SFL kid home are beyond incorrect. Some kids will always leave. Just the way it is. The goal should be to evaluate them properly, identify the ones who will develop into stars, and keep as many of those as you can.

This is EXACTLY what Ive been saying this whole cycle.

Fowles knows how to stack on a 9 route....and is a possesion guy. Currently weighs 212 to...as a junior going into sr year. Dade Christian hasnt had a div 1 qb throwing to him either. Dont f around...make him a priority along with Jean and close up shop.

Im higher on Fowles and Jean than Brown the whole way this cycle

Does anyone know if the coaches have evaluated him?

Advertisement
200 less passing yards than Michigan and their leading receiver caught 37 balls. And they have AR15 who is the most overhyped QB in the country going into this fall.
Yeah, if the offensive style is really what's keeping him from Miami, he should probably not bother with Florida. Napier is the definition of a ground and pound OC.

I guess Amari Cooper's old trainer works for UF now. He had Amari send Andy a video basically putting in a good word for him and UF. It's on Jean's IG story currently

I guess Amari Cooper's old trainer works for UF now. He had Amari send Andy a video basically putting in a good word for him and UF. It's on Jean's IG story currently
So he’s gonna go to UF just to get some training from an assistant training guy who worked at ULL and Arizona, someone he’s never trained with?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back