2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy Jean and William Fowles me to close out wr recruiting.

My man Fowles is 6'2 210-215 right now.

I love the ****ey kid but that would be a tough pull...i like Rashada's wr as well. But im not expecting Hykeem Williams, and wasnt a big fan of Brown.

Jean and Fowles...for an all dade county group
I thought Fowles was gunna be a big target coming into the year. Haven’t heard anything about him this cycle.

Advertisement
I thought Fowles was gunna be a big target coming into the year. Haven’t heard anything about him this cycle.

Fowles is a low key stud.

Big physical receiver that SNATCHES the ball from defenders.

Good route runner and athlete though not necessarily a blazer.

His separation is very underrated because his quarterback constantly under throws him. If his quarterback led him consistently, he might be one of the most hyped prospects in the country.

We need to take this dude regardless of who else signs. I think he is a high quality NFL receiver waiting to happen. Don’t play games with the kid.

Andy Jean and William Fowles me to close out wr recruiting.

My man Fowles is 6'2 210-215 right now.

I love the ****ey kid but that would be a tough pull...i like Rashada's wr as well. But im not expecting Hykeem Williams, and wasnt a big fan of Brown.

Jean and Fowles...for an all dade county group
We need to start focusing on Fowles. Him mixed with Jean , Washington and Joseph would give us a good mixture of size / Physicality and quicks / speed.

We need to start focusing on Fowles. Him mixed with Jean , Washington and Joseph would give us a good mixture of size / Physicality and quicks / speed.
****ey*

Advertisement
Advertisement
Are we in the mix for Hykeem or is he a long shot? Was hoping the Jalen situation was at least partially a pivot to Hykeem.

Advertisement
Crystal Ball 🔮 to UF from UF On3 writer.
It’s UF and On3 so not taking that too seriously if true, but man there’s zero excuse to lose him to UF. They have no QB and he’s from a Miami feeder school.

Gattis needs to turn the heat up on him and a few other prospects and show why he’s valued as a recruiter.

It’s UF and On3 so not taking that too seriously, but man there’s zero excuse to lose him to UF. They have no QB and he’s from a Miami feeder school.
They have the top ranked QB in Florida.

laughter laughing GIF

Jean is going to need ALOT of attention.....
Maybe this kid just wants to see what Gattis does as a WR coach and OC here? I've been saying it for months but he didn't exactly run a WR friendly offense at Michigan.

He committed to Miami and then 2 days later McClendon left.

I don't blame any wide receiver for being in "wait and see" mode with Gattis/Mario.

Advertisement
When yall call players here divas do u realize majority of our roster is from here? And we have 2 south Florida WRs committed right now? Or are they only divas when they dont come here?
💯

Reactions: E1k
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back