2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Facts he can move and he's pretty explosive out those breaks too. Mad impressed with this kid...if he is able to still run away from dudes like that in the ACC that's a future early round wr right there.
It's the little things. When a young WR looks like that it's either darn good coaching, or his instincts are off the charts. To me, it looks like he's got some really good instincts. Some guys just look like they have the geometry figured out on the fly, and this young man is one of them. VERY excited to pick him up.

Advertisement
If u look earlier in the thread. I said he is up there with the Innis, Williams etc. He aint no 3 star. His routes are crisp and he is fast. He was getting but naked open by putting on moves on DBs and not just flying by them. Man also roasted IMG.

Advertisement
If u look earlier in the thread. I said he is up there with the Innis, Williams etc. He aint no 3 star. His routes are crisp and he is fast. He was getting but naked open by putting on moves on DBs and not just flying by them. Man also roasted IMG.
We always end up missing on guys that can run routes and run, Moore Cooper Juedy. This is a huge pickup and I expect the big dogs to come late

Closest Cane would be Allen Hurns. Sharp routes and wiry strength. Jean might be faster, though.
Movements are better/smoother than Hurns. He works less hard to gain ground. Perhaps not the prospect and definitely not a projection of production, but he glides more like a C. Ridley.

Edit: someone above said Herb Waters, and that’s a fair assessment of how they move. Thinner guys who get deep into their breaks, and glide when running in lines. Dudes who look like they’d make great DBs. Ha.

Advertisement
Great pickup by Mario and B-Mac. Young man is a savage, no doubt about it.

He is an incredibly advanced route runner at this stage of his development. He also possesses excellent speed and great hands. He is an extremely twitchy athlete, and his suddenness in-n-out of breaks is sick.

Williams, Washington, Brown, and Innis better get on the train before it leaves the station. If we land 4 out of these 5 WR’s, the rest of college football will be dealing with a BIG problem for a few years. These dudes are all next level.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back