2023 Andy Jean - Commits to Gators

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Sooooo.... B-Mac is still with us, I guess...?

Not to sour or hi-jack the thread but fans look into this too much. Any coach will do his job, as he should, until he leaves. Point blank period. I’m not saying he is leaving and I’m not saying he isn’t, just speaking in general. He identified Jean early and will recruit him regardless of where he is because that’s his job.

Advertisement
Not to sour or hi-jack the thread but fans look into this too much. Any coach will do his job, as he should, until he leaves. Point blank period. I’m not saying he is leaving and I’m not saying he isn’t, just speaking in general. He identified Jean early and will recruit him regardless of where he is because that’s his job.

The write up by Gaby mentioned BMac was a big part of his recruitment. That’s why he mentioned that.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big fan of his game. Route running, short area, good hands. Curious to see his soon-to-be numbers from The Opening.
Per his 7-on-7 coach, he ran a 10.8 at his first track practice. Legit 6’1 and wiry. Wears the biggest gloves on the team. Work ethic compared to Kam Kinchens.

If he keeps honing that natural pop out of his breaks, he will be very hard to cover.

Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back