Andrew ivins

Is Andrew ivins a cane fan or is he just hired by 247 to cover the hurricanes? I don’t know his back story but I heard on his podcast that he’s only covered the canes for a few years.

Advertisement
Kinda off topic but I prefer to get recruiting info from guys that aren’t Canes fans. The info is usually better and not clickbait like Ferman and some of the others. Ivins has said repeatedly that he’d rather cover recruiting instead of coaching rumors, staff changes, and other non recruiting stuff.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is Andrew ivins a cane fan or is he just hired by 247 to cover the hurricanes? I don’t know his back story but I heard on his podcast that he’s only covered the canes for a few years.

It’s his job and he does it very well. By far, the best guy covering the recruiting aspect of the team. This site should give him some money on the side as the majority of the recruiting content here is a ripoff from his info.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’ve been very impressed by his work this past cycle, his podcast is also great content. Yes he’s getting paid, but he also seems to really understand recruiting and the games are played during the process.

Kinda off topic but I prefer to get recruiting info from guys that aren’t Canes fans. The info is usually better and not clickbait like Ferman and some of the others. Ivins has said repeatedly that he’d rather cover recruiting instead of coaching rumors, staff changes, and other non recruiting stuff.
I agree. That Ivins isn't a Cane is better IMO .

Advertisement
Back