Andrew ivins

The more pressing question is is it "two-four-seven" sports or "twenty-four seven" sports? When they came out it was "twenty-four seven," which makes WAY more sense, but seems like everyone says "two-four-seven" except for Ivins.

Advertisement
Ivins is a pro with astute football analysis and a good eye for talent. The fact that he isn't a "fan" only enhances his credibility, IMO.

Check out "5 Rings" and "Through the Smoke" podcasts. Not as entertaining as the OBB, but probably more in depth and informative from both recruiting and inside the Hecht football perspective. Through the Smoke is 247 pod hosted by Ivins with Lake as his sidekick, while 5 Rings is, I believe, Alex Donno, but he has Ivins on all the time. These are probably the two best Canes based podcasts out there for news and information, but OBB is still my favorite.

Advertisement
Ivins is a pro with astute football analysis and a good eye for talent. The fact that he isn't a "fan" only enhances his credibility, IMO.

Check out "5 Rings" and "Through the Smoke" podcasts. Not as entertaining as the OBB, but probably more in depth and informative from both recruiting and inside the Hecht football perspective. Through the Smoke is 247 pod hosted by Ivins with Lake as his sidekick, while 5 Rings is, I believe, Alex Donno, but he has Ivins on all the time. These are probably the two best Canes based podcasts out there for news and information, but OBB is still my favorite.
"Through the Smoke'' is worth the time. Ivins and Lake are sincere & attempt to be professional. If they don't know an answer, no BS or giant leaps on their part.

I thought it's always been 2-4-7 sports. It sounds better imo anyway. 24/7 sports sounds cheesy.

Then why would you pick those random numbers if you DON'T mean 24/7. 24/7 is at least a brand name that makes sense. 2-4-7 is just the area code for upstate NY.

Yup. Through the smoke for recruiting news, OBB to listen to the guys and do some laughing.

Advertisement
Yup. Through the smoke for recruiting news, OBB to listen to the guys and do some laughing.
OBB have some great football and program insight too, but yeah, in general, that's the fun podcast that feels like hangin with your boys, drinking beer (or Mr. Black) and talking sports, while "Through the Smoke" is more of your straight news feed.

OBB have some great football and program insight too, but yeah, in general, that's the fun podcast that feels like hangin with your boys, drinking beer (or Mr. Black) and talking sports, while "Through the Smoke" is more of your straight news feed.
They do have valuable insight. I just meant its more laid back and less business talk lol

Advertisement
The more pressing question is is it "two-four-seven" sports or "twenty-four seven" sports? When they came out it was "twenty-four seven," which makes WAY more sense, but seems like everyone says "two-four-seven" except for Ivins.
☝️You have bruised my brain.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back