Andrew Ivins is a JOKE

I typically defend Ivins because he is usually a solid reporter, but yeah this interview is awful. Lingard and Hightower are two of our most solid commits.

Think you're exaggerating a bit though, because he wasn't being serious for some of it I'd say. The thing is, you really have to take that podcast with a grain of salt in general. The guys pretty much just talk trash the entire time regardless of who the guest is and don't let them get much word in otherwise. He probably should have corrected them about the IPF and not talked trash about our QB situation.

Honestly, if you follow Ivins at all on 247 (yes I have a sub there, they actually bring plenty of info that doesn't originate here so bite me), he is actually very positive about Miami without being a total sunshine pumper for clicks, and honestly I don't think he is even an actual Miami fan.

Again, even I find it hard to defend THIS "interview" (the podcast is a ******* joke for real), but overall I think he is currently the best Miami reporter not named Pete Ariz.

Last edited:
Advertisement
He just doesnt have the same love for The U as pete yet. He used to be on the ND beat. Only been on Miami this past year. Does good work for only being connected a year

He just doesnt have the same love for The U as pete yet. He used to be on the ND beat. Only been on Miami this past year. Does good work for only being connected a year

No worries in that regard...The U kinda grows on people who pay it any attention at all!! Even through 13 yrs of so so.
..there's still the mystique of what exactly gonna set them off again,..what's it gonna take to wake up the giant....within the next 2 yrs ND will be a distant memory

Advertisement
That Canes fan Kev just sits there as that Gator and Nole team up on him. Embarrassing.

Muth****a just sits there and doesn't defend the Canes.

Ivins does have some decent info.....thing is that site is $ 144 per year...this is free and just as good if not better!

Is anything as pathetic as Gary Ferman?

Last edited:
We have to start getting used to this stuff.
It goes with the top-3 recruiting class territory.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20170420-015802.jpg
LOL Someone also asked Ivins is this why Jobe refused to do an interview with him.

Advertisement
Back