Andrew Chatfield Talks Recruiting After Opening Regional

Status
Not open for further replies.
There's a reason why big programs are after this dude, HE FREAKING LIVES in the opponent's backfield. Idk where you getting that he's 215 from, but he's not. If you think dude's ceiling is harris then idk what to tell you. We should offer this dude, but I'm afraid he probably won't because kool likes his boy long with weight on them

Advertisement
Will you MF's get off this forty time ****?

He's not a 5.0 kid, you can see that on tape. Most high school forty times are BS.

Deandre Wilder runs a f**king 11.53 100 meter.

That is why he is on the roster.

That is outrunning WR's.

Chatfield can barley outrun a 325 pound offensive tackle.

Chatfield outran opposing QBs 24 times last year.

Mike Smith did it 18 times he barely sniffs the field and got passed up by three true freshmen. There's kids like this every year in SFL. HS stats don't translate to college like measurables do.

UM lands '14 commitment from Miami Northwestern sack master Mike Smith | Eye on the U

Just for reference i'll remind you of the overall talent on that defense. Kid had a lot of opportunities for sacks with those DB's locking people down.

5* star Tyson Campbell CB/S
4* star Marco Wilson CB UF
5* Star Patrick Surtain CB
3* Nesta Silvera DT UM
3* James Houson LB UF
3* Willie Hampton LB Nebraska
3* George Ellis DT TCU

to be honest Chatfield stood out more than all the guys listed when watching Heritage. Houston didnt play last year...Marco wasnt some ace...No one was afraid of Surtain....Nesta didnt have a name as a dl as he played guard the year before. As a sophomore Chatfield stood out on a loaded d...with a kid that was all acc at fsu currently..he looked just as good as that kid

All i'm saying is the kid right now, today, is a plan B recruit. I wouldn't be dissapointed if he ended up in this class but i think the staff prefers bigger DE's and is trying to really hit a homerun with this class since it seems to be our "first year bump". I'm not so much concerned with his size it's his size combined with his measureables that are worrisome. What happens if he packs on 25lbs for college do those #'s get worse? That's why i think the staff is correct in waiting to see more before offering.

6'2" 215
5.01 40 yd
4.58 20 yd

i dont know if you realize your posting numbers from his sophomore year..but carry on.

I like him. Think he fits, even if its situational downs. He should get an offer, off strength alone (for those who can't translate, strength in this sense means b/c he's a productive So Fla kid at a powerhouse program).

Advertisement
Who cares what a dend run in the 40? Stop putting a major emphasis on sh*t that doesn't matter.... as the dlineman position is concerned the sh*t is meaningless.... the 10 yard split time is far more important

Coach Kool is not omniescent.

I think we should make room for this kid. I think we need to be Satan level merciless with our roster. Cut our roster to the bone by slicing out every little shred of excess fat. Push this class to as far as the numbers can go (29-30 is the absolute max i believe).

Coach Kool is not omniescent.

I think we should make room for this kid. I think we need to be Satan level merciless with our roster. Cut our roster to the bone by slicing out every little shred of excess fat. Push this class to as far as the numbers can go (29-30 is the absolute max i believe).

I doubt that Richt would ever be Saban.
I like this kid but have to rely on Coach Kul, I'm sure he has a number he can take and that quota may be full without him this kid.

Advertisement
You guys are morons.

You accept any decision Kool makes but when Ed Orgeron and his history of
Recruiting/producing d linemen as well as an elite LSU defensive staff wants this kid you ignore that evidence?

Chatfield outran opposing QBs 24 times last year.

Mike Smith did it 18 times he barely sniffs the field and got passed up by three true freshmen. There's kids like this every year in SFL. HS stats don't translate to college like measurables do.

UM lands '14 commitment from Miami Northwestern sack master Mike Smith | Eye on the U

Just for reference i'll remind you of the overall talent on that defense. Kid had a lot of opportunities for sacks with those DB's locking people down.

5* star Tyson Campbell CB/S
4* star Marco Wilson CB UF
5* Star Patrick Surtain CB
3* Nesta Silvera DT UM
3* James Houson LB UF
3* Willie Hampton LB Nebraska
3* George Ellis DT TCU

to be honest Chatfield stood out more than all the guys listed when watching Heritage. Houston didnt play last year...Marco wasnt some ace...No one was afraid of Surtain....Nesta didnt have a name as a dl as he played guard the year before. As a sophomore Chatfield stood out on a loaded d...with a kid that was all acc at fsu currently..he looked just as good as that kid

All i'm saying is the kid right now, today, is a plan B recruit. I wouldn't be dissapointed if he ended up in this class but i think the staff prefers bigger DE's and is trying to really hit a homerun with this class since it seems to be our "first year bump". I'm not so much concerned with his size it's his size combined with his measureables that are worrisome. What happens if he packs on 25lbs for college do those #'s get worse? That's why i think the staff is correct in waiting to see more before offering.

6'2" 215
5.01 40 yd
4.58 20 yd

i dont know if you realize your posting numbers from his sophomore year..but carry on.

Do you have his latest numbers or should i measure it by the amount of butterflies in your stomach you get when you watch him?

Advertisement
I'm not going to pretend I know recruiting and who to offer better than this staff. With Goldorito, I knew, and most here for that fact knew more about recruiting that those bubbling aholes!

I think Chatfield fits the specialty role of edge rush big LB (after training) with slightly better speed and quickness than a DE. Plus speed enough to drop into zone pass coverage. All that said it seems the staff has higher priorities at DE than him for time being. I trust their evaluations.

Ceilings.

End of Sophmore Year
6'2" 215
5.01 40 yd
4.58 20 yd

End of Junior Year (last weeks results
6'2" 221
4.92 40 yd
4.57 20 yd

Offer him I stand by that **** whoever that don't like it

Advertisement
1630432630986.png