Andrew chatfield offered by UF

Advertisement
...Miami needs to get that offer to chatfield because you better believe uf will play that angle to both of them...

That's a good way to lose control of your board. No way you let one of these kids dictate who you sign. No mercy, Johnny...sweep the leg.

We aren't going to offer a kid they don't feel is worthy of a scholarship just to get the package deal. They've been pretty clear about that with their actions. I'm sure you watched the OTH video Pete put up a while ago, but in it they talk about how its not actually good to bring in too many kids from the same school and stuff. All these package deals end up bad for the team, because the players end up forming cliques and ****, which isn't good. We don't need 4 AH players. Give me Nesta and Tyson Cambell. Thats all I want.

Kayode Oladele seems like exactly the type of DE that Kool wants. We don't need a guy that will play immediately. A developmental DE or two is perfectly fine in this class. DT is much more important. And obviously if we somehow land Parsons, who gives a **** what other DE comes here.
Kool defintiely has a mold he likes his guys to be or potential grown in to.
He's looking for supreme athletes like joe Jackson , Garvin and dj Johnson. But we have seen him work with shorter players as well though.

By offering him it's devaluing a Miami offer & allowing kids to dictate who gets offered here. Kool saw him, kool wasn't impressed, end of story. If not offering him means his buddies arent coming here then so be it. They didn't want to be here enough anyway is what I take from that.

I trust Kool's eval... He turned nutcase smith into the top DE in pro football before guns and drugs took over his life

How do you know who Miami is or isn't "sitting pretty" with?

Quit making **** up Broke

What top de targets are options that you see us landing at right now ?
Maybe kayode but he's a project. We are recruiting Joyner at linebacker but who knows what happens there

9 DEs on the roster for 2018
8 DEs on the roster for 2019

Maybe all they want is 1 this cycle, Broke? Maybe they feel better about 2019 prospects and will take a few next year and they don't want to **** up their numbers by taking a guy they don't feel good about just to land some kids that should be Cane locks anyway?

We will see if that works in our favor. He might not have performed well at that camp that day but his film says he's a savage and seemed to like Miami a lot early on

Kool obviously isn't a fan of his game (and apparently neither is OSU once it became clear Nesta wasn't going to tag along). But **** what do their opinions matter compared to your film evaluations based on 1:43 of carefully selected video highlights. Kid clearly is deserving of an offer!!!

Advertisement
So where will they all go as a package deal? I thought it was Ohio Taint because they offered Chatterly. Now it's UF?

OP is a weak limp-wristed pvssy who is too soft for this recruiting game. He's going to offer the entire Heritage team to get the 2 guys we want because that **** always works.

Notice that he wants us to chill on criticizing coaches and how recruits handle the process. Yet he's able to question Diaz and Kool on why we're not offering Chatfield. Hypocrisy.

Advertisement
Bethel will get destroyed at 280 at DT in the run game.

McIntosh was around 280 last year.

No he wasn't. He's also close to 6'5.

Mcintosh was 6'4 285 last year. He's 295 now. Bethel played ball for Miami last year and was pretty decent. He's also strong in the weight room. Willis was around 285 last year did he get pushed around in the run game? No. Coach kool likes athletic dlineman so not everyone is going to be 300 pounds plus

Brock you aren't new to recruiting, you don't offer a kid you don't want just get or keep one you do. It never works out in the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I posted this in another thread but my thoughts.

So Andrew chatfield just got offered by UF. We are already competing with Ohio state who has offered both silvera and chatfield and now uf. Miami needs to get that offer to chatfield because you better believe uf will play that angle to both of them... it's not like we are sitting pretty with any big time dends anyway.... Not to mention uf has the package deal angle and silvera cousin plays for them(James Houston in 2016 class)

You should write coach Kool an email immediately with your thoughts on who he should offer.
I'm sure he hasn't considered this angle before. Get on it and waste no time!

Advertisement
I think Nesta had figured out by now that his buddy is getting offers to lure him and Campbell along.....don't think he's falling for it..now Campbell? WTF knows with this kid.

Defensive end is the last position to be worried about. Its obvious Kool isn't interested, Chatman just isn't that guy.

Advertisement
We aren't going to offer a kid they don't feel is worthy of a scholarship just to get the package deal. They've been pretty clear about that with their actions. I'm sure you watched the OTH video Pete put up a while ago, but in it they talk about how its not actually good to bring in too many kids from the same school and stuff. All these package deals end up bad for the team, because the players end up forming cliques and ****, which isn't good. We don't need 4 AH players. Give me Nesta and Tyson Cambell. Thats all I want.

Kayode Oladele seems like exactly the type of DE that Kool wants. We don't need a guy that will play immediately. A developmental DE or two is perfectly fine in this class. DT is much more important. And obviously if we somehow land Parsons, who gives a **** what other DE comes here.
Kool defintiely has a mold he likes his guys to be or potential grown in to.
He's looking for supreme athletes like joe Jackson , Garvin and dj Johnson. But we have seen him work with shorter players as well though.

He can actually be picky now that he's at Miami. At Missouri you can't exactly be picky

I posted this in another thread but my thoughts.

So Andrew chatfield just got offered by UF. We are already competing with Ohio state who has offered both silvera and chatfield and now uf. Miami needs to get that offer to chatfield because you better believe uf will play that angle to both of them... it's not like we are sitting pretty with any big time dends anyway.... Not to mention uf has the package deal angle and silvera cousin plays for them(James Houston in 2016 class)

So we should offer a kid that neither Kool or Diaz have interest in.

Then what happens if he wants to commit and we say no hold off and wait. That would cause more problems .

When are people going to learn that all Broke is good for is Googling? Give him 30 seconds and he can pull up stats and old articles, but when it comes to actual analysis of what our coaches are doing and thinking, he is a worthless ****.

Listening to Broke about who we should offer is worthless. Broke would have given out 400 offers by now and accepted 300 commits, all based on how much of a chubby he gets from watching internet highlight videos in Atlanta.

Broke is King Google, he can let you know when a "crystal ball" changes within just a few seconds, but you can't trust him one bit when it comes to analysis.

...No mercy, Johnny...sweep the leg.

19029709_1367067876709987_7442848384787466519_n.jpg

RVA, just Hilarious!

Advertisement
Back