Andres Borregales

LuCane

Administrator
Administrator
Anyone talk about this kid yet? I looked through the first three pages and didn't see anything. Ball seems to pop off his foot. Kicks with confidence, at least. Kickoffs also seemed solid.

Considering the difference between 2019 and 2020, it's difficult to overvalue a reliable kicker. If dude has half the mental makeup of his brother, we'll be alright.

Advertisement
Anyone talk about this kid yet? I looked through the first three pages and didn't see anything. Ball seems to pop off his foot. Kicks with confidence, at least. Kickoffs also seemed solid.

Considering the difference between 2019 and 2020, it's difficult to overvalue a reliable kicker. If dude has half the mental makeup of his brother, we'll be alright.
He's definitely been talked about on threads I've read. But yeah, he looks good

Advertisement
Hell Yeah Yes GIF

Advertisement

His leg looked at minimum on par with his brother

Table stakes for a good team is solid kicking, punting, returns and ST. No excuse for botching those aspects of the game. Telling that we’ve been a ST mess for too much of the past 15 years.

Advertisement
So he’s got the tat like his brother, wears a sleeve, has the same number. Just rep the eye black and put on some lbs and it’s Jose all over again lol. We are in good shape for the next 4 years there.

Advertisement
He’s not his brother yet , let’s not get crazy. His brothers foot meeting the ball sounded like an explosion. He’ll need a couple years before he equals that.
What was the story they were telling on the broadcast yesterday about him missing a 50 yarder which meant the whole team had to run sprints? And then he came back the next day and redeemed himself. Anything more on that?

What was the story they were telling on the broadcast yesterday about him missing a 50 yarder which meant the whole team had to run sprints? And then he came back the next day and redeemed himself. Anything more on that?
Not sure if it’s the same one but I heard he nailed a 52 yarder and everyone went crazy after a scrimmage or practice. That might be the one, that could explain the excitement since they didn’t have to run sprints and he redeemed himself. Not 100% but I thought it was after the last scrimmage. I didn’t have the volume on when I watched the spring game, so I didn’t hear the story.

Jose has said Andres is much better at the same age. The issue for all kickers converting from tee to ground is whether or not they can get enough lift. Not an issue with this kid. His kick offs were consistently 5 yards deep into the zone yesterday. No doubt in my mind Jose made his little brother mentally tough. Obviously they are close. He took his big brothers number.

Advertisement
Back