Andre Ware

There is a reason he and his nerdy buddy that looks like he’s 12 is calling a game on espn 2 330 slot bottom of the totem pole.. Now that we are moving up the rankings again let’s go hope we get abc/espn primetime games again..

Advertisement
He said JJ was faking his injury right after he went down vs Toledo. Dude can **** right off and never commentate one of our games again.

Just another espn announcer that does zero hw/prep and has no clue what they are talking about.

There is a reason he and his nerdy buddy that looks like he’s 12 is calling a game on espn 2 330 slot bottom of the totem pole.. Now that we are moving up the rankings again let’s go hope we get abc/espn primetime games again..
I don't see that happening in the next several weeks. Miami doesn't play any opponent worth it's weight in silver. Perhaps Duke or VA Tech next month. So I'm guessing ESPN/ABC college football will continue to have Ware and the teenager announce Cane games. Also, I know FSwho is a " hated " riva, but it behooves Cane fan to see them winning against lowly Louisville. Otherwise the Canes vs. FSU game will be televised by ESPNU. Or the ACC Network. OUCH.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back