Andre Ware

Advertisement
Advertisement
just goes to show what a joke that trophy has been the last 20 years. When Crotch beat out KD, KD showed him what a QB was supposed to look like live and in person, Crotch took one helluva beating that day

In the first quarter he went so far as to say that Dallas threw a punch at the FIU defender as he was going outabounds then the comments about karma

I thought he did well the second game. Very high on Perry even when it was the offense doing well and not Perry

Advertisement
He always seems unprepared and just says things having done no research on the subject matter. For example, saying Feagles had one bad punt??? At this point in the season Feagles has more shanks than good punts.

Advertisement
I thought he was talking good about the canes and keeping it a buck. He was on Kosis sack and Los first run u can hear him drooling over his speed.

He was raving about Miami’s depth at RB.

How great Perry was and how he would like to see us play LSU again with Perry.
Yeah, he is annoying as heck, but I am glad someone is putting it out there that Miami, with a new QB, is not the same team as the one Rosier was leading.

Advertisement
Yeah, he is annoying as heck, but I am glad someone is putting it out there that Miami, with a new QB, is not the same team as the one Rosier was leading.
yea he actually stayed on that for a few minutes, how if we played LSU again it would be a different game, did he mention maybe a bowl game or did i dream that up

He was raving about Miami’s depth at RB.

How great Perry was and how he would like to see us play LSU again with Perry.

I'm not saying we'll be in the conversation for that 4th spot, but if we are, this line of thinking will be why.

Advertisement
Back