Andre Johnson

What went wrong with Wallace in miami? Don't see too many phins games but I thought he would kill it down there. why didn't it work out?

Advertisement
What went wrong with Wallace in miami? Don't see too many phins games but I thought he would kill it down there. why didn't it work out?

Tanny cant throw the deep ball.....at all. Getting behind the defense is what Wallace excels at, and he'd be open deep multiple times a game but Tanny can't make the throw. So we pretty much tried turning him into a possession received and taking less shots deep......... It hurts being a Dolphins fan.

Tanny cant throw the deep ball.....at all. Getting behind the defense is what Wallace excels at, and he'd be open deep multiple times a game but Tanny can't make the throw. So we pretty much tried turning him into a possession received and taking less shots deep......... It hurts being a Dolphins fan.

agreed with this...I will add that Wallce's hands are incredibly inconsistent as well.

Would love to see him end his career in Miami and teach and be a mento to Philip Dorsett if Miami can draft him.

Jacksonville would be cool too. He could mentor Hurns. Another badass scenario would be him reuniting with Reggie and Frank Gore in Indy. Only way that could be cooler would be if Dorsey got the same job he has now in Indy haha.

AJ should already have enough money. Hope he goes for the ring. If I were him, I would look at the Ravens, Pats, or Colts. Please god don't go to the Dolphins. He doesn't owe this city anymore then he has already given us. Time for him to be selfish like KG in basketball when he went to the Celtics.

Advertisement
AJ should already have enough money. Hope he goes for the ring. If I were him, I would look at the Ravens, Pats, or Colts. Please god don't go to the Dolphins. He doesn't owe this city anymore then he has already given us. Time for him to be selfish like KG in basketball when he went to the Celtics.

the dolphins need a wideout like him to compliment wallace, them two on the same team would be deadly

wallace still had a good year being a possession wideout, he made some really nice grabs in the endzone while being tightly covered, dont know whats up with tannys deep ball

please send him to my 9ers... That would be a fantastic help for Kaepernick... Andre Johnson and Anquan, would be fun to watch.

Advertisement
Would love to see him end his career in Miami and teach and be a mento to Philip Dorsett if Miami can draft him.

Jacksonville would be cool too. He could mentor Hurns. Another badass scenario would be him reuniting with Reggie and Frank Gore in Indy. Only way that could be cooler would be if Dorsey got the same job he has now in Indy haha.

He is going to a contender, that's the point of all of this. Dude is gonna take minimal money and play for a top 5 team.....

He is going to a contender, that's the point of all of this. Dude is gonna take minimal money and play for a top 5 team.....

Put him on the pats and they are a lock for the SB.

Seattle needs a stretch'em guy, and Andre doesn't have the extra gear he once had.

GB would be lethal with Aaron Rodger type accuracy with Andre out wide.

He make Indy a serious contender

Baltimore would take a notch up as a potential contender

Denver already has their version of Andre

49ers will never win the Super Bowl as long as Kapernick is their QB. Plus no harbaugh to pull the strings

Carolina has their young/unproven version of AJ

If I were him my choices would be in this order

GB
Pats
Indy
Baltimore

Advertisement
Dolphins over payed for a one trick pony

yea and the steelers are just really good at picking and developing wr's

they let wallace and sanders leave and antonio brown and martavis bryant fill the void no problem

Advertisement
Dolphins over payed for a one trick pony

yea and the steelers are just really good at picking and developing wr's

they let wallace and sanders leave and antonio brown and martavis bryant fill the void no problem

To me, Big Ben is the Catalyst for the success of his receivers. He holds on to the ball so **** long, that there is no way DB's can match up with receivers for that long. Invariably, receivers are open and Big Ben gets them the ball.

As you pointed out, we have seen Steelers receivers go on to have ho-hum results once they leave; Antonio Brown being the exception.

Johnson needs to be with a winner before it's over. The man can still put up big numbers and get a ring. Just needs to get with one of the top teams. Pats, Seahawks and Colts could use a big man like this guy here.

Sorry Dolphin fans, but i don't want to see this dude waste what years he has left at that franchise.

I do find it extremely funny that O'Brian met with Dre and told him to his face he'd get less than 40 catches, and won't start this year.
That is absolute ****. They are literally trying to push him out. The Texans are handling this situation so poorly, and this is after Andre said he wanted to finish his career there.

I really hope he gets released, that way the Texans don't profit from this, and Andre gets to pick where he wants to go. If he's a FA, I'd be willing to bet he takes a pay cut and signs a 1 year deal to go to the Patriots, Packers, Colts, or Broncos. He wants to win.

Advertisement
Back