Andre Johnson

Advertisement
He'll be signed somewhere. Texans could have been deep into the playoffs by now if they had a **** QB worth a ****.

I'm sure the Patriots would take a look at him. He's not the Andre Johnson of 7 years ago but he could still be a solid to major contributor with the right team.

Advertisement
hes going to have to restructure his deal no matter where he plays in 2015. nobody's going to pay him that $$

He wants to go to miami to finish his career but he can be come a colt

We love hurricanes

Texans never appreciated what they had

Advertisement
Would love to see him end his career in Miami and teach and be a mento to Philip Dorsett if Miami can draft him.

Would love to see him end his career in Miami and teach and be a mento to Philip Dorsett if Miami can draft him.

mentos_chewy_dragee.jpg

Advertisement
Think Patriots would sign him and he'll do very well them. Texans very unappreciative for what he went through with them. He was loyal and they were not so loyal to his statistics. He played with some BAD QB's

While it's not a popular thing to say I'm sure, but his days are numbered and there's no shame in that. There's a lot of teams out there he could help out, but at best he's a number two and more realistically third option on a decent team. He's had a great career and if I could put him anywhere I'd go with the Colts or New Orleans. The Packers would be cool, literally since they're an outdoor stadium. The Pats would get him the ball some, but they spread it around so much.

Advertisement
hes going to have to restructure his deal no matter where he plays in 2015. nobody's going to pay him that $$

Exactly! So why are the Texans being d*cks about him finding a trading partner?

Unless J.J. Watt can add QB to his resume, the Texans will not go anywhere.

taking your Hurricane bias out of the equation, would you see any scenario wherein the Dolphins would trade Mike Wallace for Andre Johnson?

Mike is scheduled to make $9.8 in 2015, $11.4 in 2016 and 2017, with a signing bonus of $2.2 in each of the years.

Andre is scheduled to make $7.3 in 2015 and $2.675 in 2016.

Considering Mike is at his "prime", and A. Johnson is toward the latter half of his career, it would make sense for the Dolphins to look to trade Wallace as he has been underwhelming here.

Eat some of his salary, trade him to Houston for Andre, and you are getting a 100 reception 1000 yard receiver in A. Johnson.

I think that would be an everybody wins trade.

If he gets cut, you'd have to think he would want to compete for a SB.. Seattle, NOLA, Indy & NE.

Advertisement
Back