And yall wonder why Golden didnt recruit Diggs

Advertisement
I've heard far worse, he's just saying he wishes all the media hype calm down around Lin, what's the big deal? He referred to Lin's nuts as some Asian food?

big deal. certainly not a reason to not recruit someone. Dont know if he's had trouble with the law, but a benign tweet like that is no reason to cross him off your list

Advertisement
I once whooped a dudes *** for referring to me and chicken and watermelon eating big lipped @**&%! Needless to say after countless hours of community service and 3 yrs. probation, it was well woth it. I garuntee you Stephon would do the same. So what gives him the right? We all need to get over this name calling and race superiority **** because that's all it is. Having said that we are all a little racist in some shape or form. Learning to live together means learning to accept eachother's differences. It took me breaking a dudes jaw with an Algebra book to let go of this ****. But... At the same time I wasn't the one who had to accept ****. He called me that and my first reaction although extremely blessed could have been deadly.

Ignorant comment from an immature young man. Who'd expect that?

But to think Golden didnt reruit this kid is str8 up naive and foolish.

Advertisement
why is this news? the media needs the chill the **** out with this ****.... If you're offended by that, then you need to look yourself in the mirror.

Advertisement
pretty funny, but twitter becoming the new downfall for these kids. Better learn to stay away from stuff like this.

pretty funny, but twitter becoming the new downfall for these kids. Better learn to stay away from stuff like this.

like anyone else..

if your retarded enough to post dumb **** like this on the webs when your under a microscope you deserve all you get

Advertisement
What he said was a racial slur offensive to Asians. Asians don't like being put down. Neither does anyone else.

DaddyCane's post says it all, and says it very well. Diggs would not appreciate similar comments directed at him.

Hopefully he thinks about it and learns from it.

Young adults are going to be young adults, but if you concede that then a coach should forbid Twitter for his team or at least for first and second year players. Once these kids get into school amidst a more diverse background I would hope that they might be less likely to say stupid things.

Advertisement
Back