And to think Manny fired

Richt's entire offensive coaching staff. He was literally, acting like he had the answers when he got the job. He said the offense would put pressure on defenses. He said that Enos was an offensive guru. He said a bunch stuff, which none panned out. Diaz is now blaming it on the culture as if he wasn't here the last four years. This guy has no business at the helm. Thoughts?

He has no business being a head coach and with all luck will be gone after next year.

Advertisement
Shouldn’t be the head man here. Wasn’t ready, but I don’t blame Diaz for taking a dream job (he probably shouldn’t have pushed all the false bravado stuff). I blame the idiots that gave him the opportunity.

I'm not gonna act like it wasn't the right decision to fire Richt's staff just because Manny hired a worse one. That doesn't make the previous staff good.

Bottom line is Manny is not cut out to be the head man in charge. All his hires were terrible just like his gameday coaching and excuse making.

Richt's entire offensive coaching staff. He was literally, acting like he had the answers when he got the job. He said the offense would put pressure on defenses. He said that Enos was an offensive guru. He said a bunch stuff, which none panned out. Diaz is now blaming it on the culture as if he wasn't here the last four years. This guy has no business at the helm. Thoughts?

What is there to say?

He said used words/terms like cutting edge, explosive, putting pressure on defenses, and taking advantage of the rules. He did none of that, in fact he chose an offense that negated all of them.

"This kid, I mean he could edit a tape and have it ready for Sportscenter in minutes. I mean he was the best. No one and I mean no one could edit a tape like he did."

"Hey Billy, I know you've been gone a long time. Maybe you didn't hear. I don't edit tapes no more.That was along time ago, you know."

" I heard kid. I heard. I'm just busting your balls a bit, Manny.......NOW GO HOME AND GET YOUR FAWKING EDIT BOX!!"

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back