And this is why Kaaya gets dumped on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think kaaya came in with the right intentions and work ethic but it quickly went downhill because the attitude of THE PROGRAM had turn to ****. Him and a few others had the heart but it wasn't enough they needed the whole team.

Advertisement
LOL...they beat FSU who you couldn't beat your 3 years here...UNC who you couldn't beat your last 2 years here...or VT who you couldn't beat last year...but you wanted to see more vs ND?

I'm not gonna bash the guy and say things like he was never really a Cane, but come on now. How can you not make a bet on the game against a Domer?

Advertisement
You guys need to learn how to leave **** alone, just let it go. Bottom line, those kids came here, they played their asses off for a coach who was in way over his head, who was hired by a woman who, sportswise, didnt know what she was doing. Blame Donna, and get over it. We are done with that crap.

Kaaya was soft and would have us sitting with 3 losses right now if he was the QB. So glad Rosier is our QB right now. Rosier may not be as accurate, but he can win games with his legs.

rosier might not be consistent but the team clearly believes in him. they never believed in Kaaya. there is a reason they all wanted ryan williams.

Kaaya problem was he was a golden prop. he should have never been throw into the fire as a true fresh. kid had PTSD. Golden used him to save his job when Ryan Williams should have started. he wanted to say "We are starting a true fresh at QB".

Didn't Kaaya say that we'd be in the playoff picture this year and All of y'all killed him for it

He said that was possible if he would have returned.

He's a Cane. He did a lot for the school and I'm not going to bash him. I'm glad things turned out the way they did though

Advertisement
Kaaya problem was he was a golden prop. he should have never been throw into the fire as a true fresh. kid had PTSD. Golden used him to save his job when Ryan Williams should have started. he wanted to say "We are starting a true fresh at QB".

This.

Kaaya will forever be linked to al golden and Im not sure its an undeserved correlation. I personally had conversations with more than one parent of starting players who all echoed the same sentiment that the players seemed to hate playing for golden, we had Kaaya's mom having F-bomb laced arguments on Facebook with long time Canes fans where she exclaimed that Golden knew what he was doing and that our fanbase was wrong about him. lol. I guess that didn't play out well for her.... or her kid.

For me, the bottom line is that Kaaya was promised the starting job from the moment he committed. Ryan Williams knee injury in the spring game provided some cover for that move but it was going to happen either way. When Kaaya struggled as a freshman and Williams was healthy enough to play, golden told his own players to STFU when they advocated for playing the very popular local kid. This further cemented Kaaya as golden's boy.

Kaaya was soft and would have us sitting with 3 losses right now if he was the QB. So glad Rosier is our QB right now. Rosier may not be as accurate, but he can win games with his legs.

rosier might not be consistent but the team clearly believes in him. they never believed in Kaaya. there is a reason they all wanted ryan williams.

Dorsett talked up kaaya in a si interview before the draft. Coley and njoku talked him up too. Dont think players had a problem with him. The ryan williams situation the players didnt like because golden lied and they felt he was using the young qb for a excuse in case the season didnt go good.

Advertisement
Can’t win when your “leader” doesn’t fully believe in the program ...

If this is true, keep this dude as far away from the program as possible!

Lions wide receiver Golden Tate's bet with the Rock didn't go so well | MLive.com

been saying this from years...ive got blocked from this website many times for saying this !!!!!!! he was no leader and biggest loser !!! get him the F away from us ... take all his canes gear away from him !!! he is jealous of Malik and doesnt even watch our games

Advertisement

Lions wide receiver Golden Tate's bet with the Rock didn't go so well | MLive.com

please OP you grasping for attention. Lame 75% of this board including some of your most vocal posters were scared.

Not grasping ...

I just expect a guy who bled and sweat with this team and this staff to have more faith in them.

What did he have to lose?

Wow you women are turning this site into TMZ. This is news worthy to you?

Speaks to the previous culture of the team, in my opinion.

Aligns really well with the Rosier quotes about the defense not even talking to the QB in prior years ...

But if it doesn't matter to you, so be it ... Different strokes.

please OP you grasping for attention. Lame 75% of this board including some of your most vocal posters were scared.

Not grasping ...

I just expect a guy who bled and sweat with this team and this staff to have more faith in them.

What did he have to lose?

I thought the same thing. What are you gonna ruin your rep? It was supposed to be a friendly bet.

That’s disappointing to read.

It was a friendly wager, he wasn’t betting millions of dollars.

Take the bet, have fun and have faith in your Alma mater

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back