And this is why Kaaya gets dumped on ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
He never was a Cane. Just about himself. Glad he's gone

Give me a ******* break with this nonsense.

That dude came here when nobody else wanted to, got forced into battle before he was ready, and played behind a crap oline, for an idiot coach. You A-holes always rag on canes when they measure up to some absurd standard. Not everyone has the physical tools to be great. Guess what, most of you don't either. Its not his fault that he didn't. But he still went out there and did a lot more for this U than most of you ever will.

^^^^^^^
In the words of Cris Carter, come on man! It's a friendly wager and he woofed. Needed to see more of his former team, really? Come on man!

Advertisement
Did you read the link?

... Not sure this is thread to be supporting Kaaya, unless you know the article is inaccurate.

That dude came here when nobody else wanted to, got forced into battle before he was ready, and played behind a crap oline, for an idiot coach. You A-holes always rag on canes when they measure up to some absurd standard. Not everyone has the physical tools to be great. Guess what, most of you don't either. Its not his fault that he didn't. But he still went out there and did a lot more for this U than most of you ever will.

The rock has an established worldwide fan base and he's still talking that shi- on twitter. Can take a cane out of miami but can't take the miami out of a cane.

^^^^^^^
In the words of Cris Carter, come on man! It's a friendly wager and he woofed. Needed to see more of his former team, really? Come on man!

I wonder how Duke Johnson or even Njoku would respond to the same question...?

Advertisement
out on the biggest game of the year? yup that about right...

article would of never been written if that scrub took the bet so it was meant to be

Kaaya was soft and would have us sitting with 3 losses right now if he was the QB. So glad Rosier is our QB right now. Rosier may not be as accurate, but he can win games with his legs.

Did you read the link?

... Not sure this is thread to be supporting Kaaya, unless you know the article is inaccurate.

Did you read the comment I responded to? Besides, a certain popular radio personality, who is also a UM alum, said/did 10 times worse. Newsflash, even he still loves UM. Was it soft? Sure, but it was also objectively accurate.

Advertisement
Lol at Kaaya wanting to see more out of this team before placing some weak *** friendly bet???... we wanted to see more out of you, you fckn clown. And some cane fans really wanted this parasite back on this team smh thank God he got the **** on.. would've lost his job anyway if he came back.

Last edited:
That radio personality didn’t bleed and sweat with this team. Him being objective isn’t an issue.

But the guy who was on the roster last year? The guy LEADING this team last year needs to see more from his “brothers” and HIS coaching staff?

Did you read the link?

Did you read the comment I responded to? Besides, a certain popular radio personality, who is also a UM alum, said/did 10 times worse. Newsflash, even he still loves UM. Was it soft? Sure, but it was also objectively accurate.

Didn't Kaaya say that we'd be in the playoff picture this year and All of y'all killed him for it

Advertisement
Wow you women are turning this site into TMZ. This is news worthy to you?

Never thought I️ would say this but Rosier is much better than Kaaya.

Better legs, leader, and honestly stronger arm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I appreciate everything Kaaya did for Miami but he soft as **** and Miami is better off this year with Rosier. Rosier would bet on his bois.

I'm willing to give Kaaya the benefit of the doubt here and say that maybe this f*cktard was walking by when Tate offered the bet and the mere mention of Miami while Alfredo was there triggered some sort of PTSD confusion in Ol' Brad.

CiBQz-oVAAAQdGv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back