And then there were none...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
These kids have no clue what cold is until that wind comes whipping across those corn fields at 15-20 mph when it’s 5-10 degrees outside...

you figure out quick you ain’t in Fla. anymore.

Advertisement
Someone in passing spilled some tea to me about what happened up in the cornfields with the Florida kids lol

If the story I heard is true, we dodged bullets with Gray & Fleming, they're both some soft *** quitters. And Gray is possibly ***

I also heard Coach Verne called Nebraska to try to get them to take Delancy back, is this true? @Liberty City El

Advertisement
Someone in passing spilled some tea to me about what happened up in the cornfields with the Florida kids lol

If the story I heard is true, we dodged bullets with Gray & Fleming, they're both some soft *** quitters. And Gray is possibly ***

I also heard Coach Verne called Nebraska to try to get them to take Delancy back, is this true? @Liberty City El
tell the story......also what does being ghey have to do with anything. If he could play i'd say sign his ghey *** up for us. You ever see jalen Ramsey man, now tell me you wouldn't take that dude on our team in college

People were saying the stuff about Fleming the whole sr season...Gray from what i remember about him was a pretty boy type ..not sure if that makes him ghey or whatever but i know how boys from the crib talk about those types. We signed a kid last class and i was glad we got him.
RJ should of stayed seemed like he wanted to...that portal aint gonna be an easy task with EVERYBODY transferring..ya *** might get stuck in there. I like RJ as a player and i think he could be productive.

Advertisement
Back