And then there were none...

Advertisement
Kid even looked miserable in that picture. Like he wanted out of there fast as possible. That said, would love to one day know the story behind WTF happened up there for all the SFl kids to jump ship within a year of being there after loving it so much less than a year ago.

What a massive failure by Frost. All 5 gone within 10 months. (Francois, Gray, Delancy, Fleming, Greene)

I remember people on this board saying we got out recruited for these guys.

Advertisement
He had 5 catches for 70 yards against Northwestern a few weeks ago, then never played again.

He should be here right now. Stubbs dumb *** ****ed his recruitment up, then got elderly woman hips Worsham as a replacement
Should they bring him in now?

No desire for Fleming. I get it that certain people on this board have a personal relationship with him that clouds their judgement, but he went to a nationally recruited school where coaches camp out at & no one wanted him outside of Nebraska. Hard pass

Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm hoping Fleming and Delancy both come here. Fleming will be motivated, Delancy should've been here all along. Both kids are Hurricanes at heart.

And the Nebraska board said much more than Fleming had issues, they also spoke about guys getting PT that Fleming was outperforming... schools w/zero shot of relevancy like that have boosters nephews/grandson's etc playing and if ur the coach you absolutely are playing said boosters grandkid/nephew etc. This was happening and those SoFla kids weren't about to sit back and spend a year or two on the pine PLUS losing PLUS in the frigid temps of Nebraska lol🤣

Advertisement
Stinkin Lincoln! Can’t blame em. Frost can’t win without FL or Texas kids. Dead man walking.

Advertisement
Back