And so it begins...

Still don't understand why they have to shorten the season and not just delay the start of the season. This rings of nonsense, which makes me think there's absolutely no real plan in place and that the season will not take place.

I fear you're right

Advertisement
I fear you're right

there's never been a plan. whenever they talked about a plan, people freaked out saying too much time. well here we are where its likely were not starting on time and no real plan. start the year in october to plan for the shutdowns or no season at all

The bright side of all this is did any of us actually expect any better results this year than last? Manny getting a new OC and picking up a portal QB made no difference last year. Isn't this year just wash, rinse and repeat? The big question is will CIS still be open so we can all gather and safely talk ****?

Someone can make up the results for a game each week and we can all post crap. Know i all will still act like they know it all and ******** will still be ******** and clueless drones will still float around aimlessly. We have all we need right here. I'm in right now for the NC game against ND. We win but refs try to restart the game for a do over.........

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still don't understand why they have to shorten the season and not just delay the start of the season. This rings of nonsense, which makes me think there's absolutely no real plan in place and that the season will not take place.
You are correct, there are a whole bunch of plans out there, but not one plan.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back