And so it begins ... (NIL rule)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
1625058844751.png

Columbus will benefit the most from this. Mark it down. Unless Miami or USC start winning at a high level again, I don’t see them benefiting like that. I actually think both of those metro schools need to start DOMINATING, to see real results of the nil

Advertisement
i was thinking the same ... people talk about the opps in miami, but in football towns ala tuscaloosa where they worship players, i can see who NIL can become super lucrative
So you’re saying that Alabama will be able to sign the best players because they’ll pay them? How is that any different than today?

i was thinking the same ... people talk about the opps in miami, but in football towns ala tuscaloosa where they worship players, i can see who NIL can become super lucrative

this. People think Miami has a huge advantage but bag schools will be as lucrative if not more imo.

Advertisement
this. People think Miami has a huge advantage but bag schools will be as lucrative if not more imo.
This insinuates that "bag schools" have been holding back payments to players for some reason until now. Everyone knows about the 6 figure payouts, the fake jobs for family members, the free homes for them to live in and free cars for the players. It's pretty blatant that these guys aren't and haven't been holding back. The bag schools will continue to operate business as usual and gobble up a majority of the highest rated recruits just like they always have. All the NIL does in ensure kids who aren't going to the obvious bag schools will still get an opportunity to earn some money.

Let's put it this way. Say you're a local high school football star but your family is struggling. You love Miami. Your family loves Miami. But, you end up signing with a KKK SEC school because you can't pass up the opportunity for that bag. Now, you'll have the opportunity to play where you actually want to play and still be able to help support your family.

This insinuates that "bag schools" have been holding back payments to players for some reason until now. Everyone knows about the 6 figure payouts, the fake jobs for family members, the free homes for them to live in and free cars for the players. It's pretty blatant that these guys aren't and haven't been holding back. The bag schools will continue to operate business as usual and gobble up a majority of the highest rated recruits just like they always have. All the NIL does in ensure kids who aren't going to the obvious bag schools will still get an opportunity to earn some money.

Let's put it this way. Say you're a local high school football star but your family is struggling. You love Miami. Your family loves Miami. But, you end up signing with a KKK SEC school because you can't pass up the opportunity for that bag. Now, you'll have the opportunity to play where you actually want to play and still be able to help support your family.
Bingo. I've said all along that the NIL will begin to even the score. Bag schools have already been operating this way without the name of NIL.....This NIL will level out the playing field in a major way. Kids and parents do need and want the bag, who wouldn't especially if you're struggling, but now you can make money plus stay close to family so they can watch you play.

Advertisement
Back