Analyzing The Weight Gains/Losses of The 2015 Roster.

Posts in this thread, not about football, in a sequence he complains about not being able to talk about football: 6 and counting.

Advertisement
Just pointing out facts. I realize you are far too immature to understand that simple concept. Now go play with your toys and whine about stuff.

I love it that LuCane basically said the exact same thing I did but you ignored his post. You're as fake as Canes fans get sweetheart.

Ur the one crying like a little btich when people don't suck your bf's caulk. The program is in shambles and you want everyone on their knees singing Kumbaya together.

It's those kind of vaginal like actions from our fans that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Lick my balls while you're down there.

Wow, you really are as stupid as you post. I directly replied to LuCane. Did I use too many big words for you to understand?

Frankly, I DGAF if you want to make 5000 threads titled Al Golden is fat and sucks ****. Couldn't care less. But how about leaving OTHER threads where people are trying to discuss football, UM players, or recruits, alone. You can have your whiny circle jerks all you want. No reason to derail EVERY SINGLE THREAD about anything on here with your whining. You sad little *****es basically make every thread unreadable.

I missed your flaccid reply to LuCane. Even I make mistakes once in a while.

All of that does nothing to diminish how non-hetero your posts are. Go make a thread about how sad you are psussy boy.

Flaccid and mistake...two words that describe your very existence.

If that's all you got we might as well just scream "I know you are but what am I?!" back and forth.

You've cornered the market on douchebaggery.

I love it that LuCane basically said the exact same thing I did but you ignored his post. You're as fake as Canes fans get sweetheart.

Ur the one crying like a little btich when people don't suck your bf's caulk. The program is in shambles and you want everyone on their knees singing Kumbaya together.

It's those kind of vaginal like actions from our fans that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Lick my balls while you're down there.

Wow, you really are as stupid as you post. I directly replied to LuCane. Did I use too many big words for you to understand?

Frankly, I DGAF if you want to make 5000 threads titled Al Golden is fat and sucks ****. Couldn't care less. But how about leaving OTHER threads where people are trying to discuss football, UM players, or recruits, alone. You can have your whiny circle jerks all you want. No reason to derail EVERY SINGLE THREAD about anything on here with your whining. You sad little *****es basically make every thread unreadable.

I missed your flaccid reply to LuCane. Even I make mistakes once in a while.

All of that does nothing to diminish how non-hetero your posts are. Go make a thread about how sad you are psussy boy.

Flaccid and mistake...two words that describe your very existence.

If that's all you got we might as well just scream "I know you are but what am I?!" back and forth.

You've cornered the market on douchebaggery.

Just ignore him... canesinsight is the only thing he has going on in his life. You can tell from the passion of his text when he key-*****es about another poster key-*****ing. Then blames someone for derailing a thread when he's one of the main culprits derailing the thread. Just doesn't make sense.

On topic...

Jermaine Grace needs to get on that Juwon Young diet.... then again don't want to slow down the missile from destroying opponents with his elite speed.

Now I know why I stopped posting here. This site sucks

So let me get this correct, your mad because someone who actually pays for a site doesn't want to give you information for free? The nerve of them, I tell ya. Everyone should support the free riders.

Advertisement
Yall turning this site into a joke

This site, by it's nature is a direct reflection of the state of the program.

It's a direct reflections of whatever the site mods allow it to be. Here are my biggest complaints:

Can't remember the last article written by a site staffer
The usual suspects, who may or may not have multiple accounts, run wide open
Every thread turns into the same hijacking

Realistically, there just aren't a lot of "new" topics to dissect or discuss right now. This is a message board. Message boards contain conversations. The conversations around the program are stale, which is a direct reflection of the product the program has produced. There isn't a way to spin that.

If you have some suggestions about unique topics we can discuss, shoot them our way. When actual football begins to be played, we can at least discuss some of that and what it means for the program's direction.

Not really an accurate or honest response, given that there have been many threads started by people asking legitimate questions about players, recruits, or whatever, and within 3 posts the same quality posters turn it into a thread about how Golden "sucks ****" or is "fat", how "none of it matters, they suck anyway" or any other such nonsense.

The recent "Tyler Dunning prediction..." thread being a perfect example.
Agree..

Yeah, good luck trying to actually discuss football. THat's no longer allowed on this site...only complaining is allowed.

For as much complaining as you do about other posters in this site you do seem to visit the site quite often. Maybe you should take a page out of [MENTION=5530]frank1886[/MENTION]'s book and stop posting here also. I think everyone (including yourself) would be better off.

Posts in this thread, not about football, in a sequence he complains about not being able to talk about football: 6 and counting.

This thread wasn't about football since the first couple posts. The OP had a legitimate topic for football discussion until you and your kind came along yet again.

Yeah, good luck trying to actually discuss football. THat's no longer allowed on this site...only complaining is allowed.

For as much complaining as you do about other posters in this site you do seem to visit the site quite often. Maybe you should take a page out of [MENTION=5530]frank1886[/MENTION]'s book and stop posting here also. I think everyone (including yourself) would be better off.

Yes, I visit the site to try to get some info and perspective from posters such as UKnowWhat and others that actually choose to discuss football and the 'Canes. It's annoying that such juveniles have decided that this is nothing more than a ***** and moan site. The mods have let this place destroy itself.

Advertisement
Its the internet yall and this is a free site, of course the mods arent going to be in on every thread because they arent getting paid, i agree that its getting kinda annoying at times but there isnt going to be any change so make the ignore button your friend or just tune stuff out

It's a direct reflections of whatever the site mods allow it to be. Here are my biggest complaints:

Realistically, there just aren't a lot of "new" topics to dissect or discuss right now. This is a message board. Message boards contain conversations. The conversations around the program are stale, which is a direct reflection of the product the program has produced. There isn't a way to spin that.

If you have some suggestions about unique topics we can discuss, shoot them our way. When actual football begins to be played, we can at least discuss some of that and what it means for the program's direction.

Not really an accurate or honest response, given that there have been many threads started by people asking legitimate questions about players, recruits, or whatever, and within 3 posts the same quality posters turn it into a thread about how Golden "sucks ****" or is "fat", how "none of it matters, they suck anyway" or any other such nonsense.

Agree..

Which part of my response was inaccurate or dishonest? This happens every single offseason around this time. The funny thing is that some claim we over-moderate while others claim we under-moderate. If there's a common denominator of this fanbase, it's that it always has a gripe.

As for the responses in those threads, that's exactly how many people feel. Off the board, convos about the Canes pretty much track exactly what you all are describing here.

Lastly, didn't see the Tyler Dunning prediction thread. Will look now.

Agree..

Which part of my response was inaccurate or dishonest? This happens every single offseason around this time. The funny thing is that some claim we over-moderate while others claim we under-moderate. If there's a common denominator of this fanbase, it's that it always has a gripe.

As for the responses in those threads, that's exactly how many people feel. Off the board, convos about the Canes pretty much track exactly what you all are describing here.

The idea that there aren't any new topics to discuss. There are many threads where people have tried to begin a conversation about a football-related topic, about a particular player, etc. Every single one gets derailed by someone with the same repeated whining about coaches and Shalala. People can feel however they wish about Golden. THere are multiple Golden hate threads already. Why does a thread about a particular player, a particular recruit, etc. always have to turn into the same childish nonsense about how fat Golden is, how Shalala is a dyke, how none of it matters because the program sucks anyway? How about mods actually requiring that a thread remain about the topic of the thread? You even have the father of one of our top recruits showing similar frustration, that you can't present information or discuss football without the usual suspects coming in and turning it into a clown show.

Advertisement
Advertisement

That ship already sailed.
Yeah... I've been on the board just about every day since joining... and i notice the decline... I'm hoping because we are in the off season...
A guy who has been on the board 1 whole year is talking about noticing a decline. Please.

I've been on 3 years and I see it too.

Maybe if we had some real insiders posting on here, Cash.....

Truth hurts

Agree..

The idea that there aren't any new topics to discuss. There are many threads where people have tried to begin a conversation about a football-related topic, about a particular player, etc. Every single one gets derailed by someone with the same repeated whining about coaches and Shalala. People can feel however they wish about Golden. THere are multiple Golden hate threads already. Why does a thread about a particular player, a particular recruit, etc. always have to turn into the same childish nonsense about how fat Golden is, how Shalala is a dyke, how none of it matters because the program sucks anyway? How about mods actually requiring that a thread remain about the topic of the thread? You even have the father of one of our top recruits showing similar frustration, that you can't present information or discuss football without the usual suspects coming in and turning it into a clown show.

Look, your concerns are understood. Believe me, especially from me. If you look at my post history, you can see that I rarely post during these times. Problem is that your concerns aren't unique to this time of year. We've been on message boards for nearly 20 years and it's about the same this time of year. There really aren't a host of unique football topics to discuss. When there are posts about players, etc., I agree they should stay on topic. Problem is they relate to the overall state of the program and people will chime in. Yes, they should not be filled with personal attacks. We actually try to keep that part relatively on track - to the point that we're accused of over-moderation and undercutting the spirit of why and how this particular site was created.

I have no idea if you're another poster under a different name. All I can say is that I hyperfocus on football discussion, and almost solely football discussion. Ask around. You're preaching to the choir. At the same time, I can accept that there are lulls in unique topics. I can also accept the massive and unprecedented frustration around this program. To deny people from expressing that frustration (admittedly without the extremes) undercuts this site's mission.

All that to say that every year we have this discussion around this time and I promise the same thing: things tighten up when actual football begins. And, then when that happens, the other side accuses us of being contrary to why we started this site.

Round and round we go.

I'm one of the biggest gripers because that's the ultimate reality of where we are right now as a program and as a fan base. It's been this way when Coker **** the bed and when Corch Shannon **** the bed. There isn't a lot of reason for optimism and everything that Al throws at us seems like cheesey propaganda because ultimately nothing changes on the field each year.

I would love to see more threads about different schemes and approaches that might work with South Florida talent but at the end of the day we all know nothing is going to change for us with the group of idiots we have running things.

Advertisement
Back