Analyzing The Weight Gains/Losses of The 2015 Roster.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Just came ITT to see if anyone has stalked kids twitters for shirtless pics yet. Looks like CFLACANE and the slurper brigade are slippin

Advertisement
Yall turning this site into a joke

This site, by it's nature is a direct reflection of the state of the program.

It's a direct reflections of whatever the site mods allow it to be. Here are my biggest complaints:

Can't remember the last article written by a site staffer
The usual suspects, who may or may not have multiple accounts, run wide open
Every thread turns into the same hijacking

Advertisement

It's a direct reflections of whatever the site mods allow it to be. Here are my biggest complaints:

Yep.

Realistically, there just aren't a lot of "new" topics to dissect or discuss right now. This is a message board. Message boards contain conversations. The conversations around the program are stale, which is a direct reflection of the product the program has produced. There isn't a way to spin that.

If you have some suggestions about unique topics we can discuss, shoot them our way. When actual football begins to be played, we can at least discuss some of that and what it means for the program's direction.

Advertisement

Realistically, there just aren't a lot of "new" topics to dissect or discuss right now. This is a message board. Message boards contain conversations. The conversations around the program are stale, which is a direct reflection of the product the program has produced. There isn't a way to spin that.

If you have some suggestions about unique topics we can discuss, shoot them our way. When actual football begins to be played, we can at least discuss some of that and what it means for the program's direction.

Not really an accurate or honest response, given that there have been many threads started by people asking legitimate questions about players, recruits, or whatever, and within 3 posts the same quality posters turn it into a thread about how Golden "sucks ****" or is "fat", how "none of it matters, they suck anyway" or any other such nonsense.

The recent "Tyler Dunning prediction..." thread being a perfect example.

No, it's a direct reflection of the state of a segment of our "fan" base.

Then go segment yourself somewhere else if you don't like it.

Just pointing out facts. I realize you are far too immature to understand that simple concept. Now go play with your toys and whine about stuff.

Advertisement
Back