Analyzing The Weight Gains/Losses of The 2015 Roster.

Advertisement
No, it's a direct reflection of the state of a segment of our "fan" base.

Then go segment yourself somewhere else if you don't like it.

Just pointing out facts. I realize you are far too immature to understand that simple concept. Now go play with your toys and whine about stuff.

I love it that LuCane basically said the exact same thing I did but you ignored his post. You're as fake as Canes fans get sweetheart.

Ur the one crying like a little btich when people don't suck your bf's caulk. The program is in shambles and you want everyone on their knees singing Kumbaya together.

It's those kind of vaginal like actions from our fans that allowed this to happen in the first place.

Lick my balls while you're down there.

Ugh.

Been gone for a while, just checked in to see what's going on. Gonna stop right here.

Unbelievably childish.

Good idea!

LOL at guys whining about fans being sick of this mess and mocking the pathetic administration and coaches every chance they get.

They're just dying to try to talk each other into a fake sense of dopey excitement to distract themselves from their miserable lives, and they're mad at the fans who aren't having any of that fake ****.

Buck up, sissies! No one is forcing you to visit this board. If it's such a burden find something else to do. You sissies must like getting gimped and schmoed in your private times if you feel compelled to be in misery on a motherfcking message board. Sad sacks.

And that IQ72 dude must be a real joy to be around. Holy **** what a drag he is. WetBlanket72.

LOL at guys whining about fans being sick of this mess and mocking the pathetic administration and coaches every chance they get.

They're just dying to try to talk each other into a fake sense of dopey excitement to distract themselves from their miserable lives, and they're mad at the fans who aren't having any of that fake ****.

Buck up, sissies! No one is forcing you to visit this board. If it's such a burden find something else to do. You sissies must like getting gimped and schmoed in your private times if you feel compelled to be in misery on a motherfcking message board. Sad sacks.

And that IQ72 dude must be a real joy to be around. Holy **** what a drag he is. WetBlanket72.

I see what you did there.

Even if you don't.

Advertisement

I see what you did there.

Even if you don't.

Oh douche' mon friar.

Not really an accurate or honest response, given that there have been many threads started by people asking legitimate questions about players, recruits, or whatever, and within 3 posts the same quality posters turn it into a thread about how Golden "sucks ****" or is "fat", how "none of it matters, they suck anyway" or any other such nonsense.

The recent "Tyler Dunning prediction..." thread being a perfect example.
Agree..

Which part of my response was inaccurate or dishonest? This happens every single offseason around this time. The funny thing is that some claim we over-moderate while others claim we under-moderate. If there's a common denominator of this fanbase, it's that it always has a gripe.

As for the responses in those threads, that's exactly how many people feel. Off the board, convos about the Canes pretty much track exactly what you all are describing here.

Lastly, didn't see the Tyler Dunning prediction thread. Will look now.

The idea that there aren't any new topics to discuss. There are many threads where people have tried to begin a conversation about a football-related topic, about a particular player, etc. Every single one gets derailed by someone with the same repeated whining about coaches and Shalala. People can feel however they wish about Golden. THere are multiple Golden hate threads already. Why does a thread about a particular player, a particular recruit, etc. always have to turn into the same childish nonsense about how fat Golden is, how Shalala is a dyke, how none of it matters because the program sucks anyway? How about mods actually requiring that a thread remain about the topic of the thread? You even have the father of one of our top recruits showing similar frustration, that you can't present information or discuss football without the usual suspects coming in and turning it into a clown show.

Look, your concerns are understood. Believe me, especially from me. If you look at my post history, you can see that I rarely post during these times. Problem is that your concerns aren't unique to this time of year. We've been on message boards for nearly 20 years and it's about the same this time of year. There really aren't a host of unique football topics to discuss. When there are posts about players, etc., I agree they should stay on topic. Problem is they relate to the overall state of the program and people will chime in. Yes, they should not be filled with personal attacks. We actually try to keep that part relatively on track - to the point that we're accused of over-moderation and undercutting the spirit of why and how this particular site was created.

I have no idea if you're another poster under a different name. All I can say is that I hyperfocus on football discussion, and almost solely football discussion. Ask around. You're preaching to the choir. At the same time, I can accept that there are lulls in unique topics. I can also accept the massive and unprecedented frustration around this program. To deny people from expressing that frustration (admittedly without the extremes) undercuts this site's mission.

All that to say that every year we have this discussion around this time and I promise the same thing: things tighten up when actual football begins. And, then when that happens, the other side accuses us of being contrary to why we started this site.

Round and round we go.

I haven't posted on here for a while because of all the negative pricks. The problem with message boards, sadly, this one included, is that the emphasis seems to be about *****ing and whining, instead of about the Canes.

The vocal minority, who only care about strife, angst, and negativity rule the Internet. Being an Internet bully/a-hole Makes up for their utter insignificance in the real world.

Easy to deal with though. You just say "**** them," and move on to more important things, like breathing.

Just came ITT to see if anyone has stalked kids twitters for shirtless pics yet. Looks like CFLACANE and the slurper brigade are slippin

Calls people slurpers but has butches **** so far up his *** he's tickling his tonsils.

Jr. Jermaine Grace (6-1, 208): -4

I love the way Grace plays, he's fast, and strong as an ox; but he can't put on weight for S#!t... WTF Swasey???

Running Back
Jr. Gus Edwards (6-2, 230): No Change
Jr. Walter Tucker (6-0, 226): No Change
So. Joseph Yearby (5-9, 195): +3
So. Trayone Gray (6-2, 215): No Change

Wide Receiver
rSr. Rashawn Scott (6-2, 205): +2
Sr. Herb Waters (6-2, 195): -3
rJr. Malcolm Lewis (6-0, 189): No Change
rJr. D’Mauri Jones: (6-4, 196): No Change
Jr. Stacy Coley (6-1, 187): +2
So. Braxton Berrios (5-9, 183): No Change