An Inside Look At Sun Life Stadium's $400M Renovation

Advertisement
T
Soft stadium for soft fans of soft teams. OB was scary, uncomfortable and hostile. No Life is like a sweet gentle grandma giving everyone milk and cookies and then wiping our chins afterward. Does anyone know if they are putting down a slow or a fast turf? Are we going to still be playing on the Dolphin cow pasture or something like the old OB racetrack?

THIS! Every once in a while you get an intelligent post and this one is a prime example. Well done... Nothing to add

Methinks dik72 doth protest too much about *****.

You're the one fixated on them. But I guess since you aren't capable of discussing football, or anything else like a rational adult, you have to stick with what you know.

Prove it. Or meat me.

Go back to all of your posts....that's pretty much proof right there. Why would I want to meet, or meat, some immature nobody who is fixated on penises anyway? So I'll politely decline your questionable invitation.

Advertisement
Methinks dik72 doth protest too much about *****.

You're the one fixated on them. But I guess since you aren't capable of discussing football, or anything else like a rational adult, you have to stick with what you know.

Prove it. Or meat me.

Go back to all of your posts....that's pretty much proof right there. Why would I want to meet, or meat, some immature nobody who is fixated on penises anyway? So I'll politely decline your questionable invitation.

You've never discussed the impact of Chinese trade tariffs on the global supply of shipping containers with me, so you can't say I am irrational about everything.

Advertisement
Back