An Inside Look At Sun Life Stadium's $400M Renovation

Advertisement
Well no one can say that UM is broke. Spending $400 million on stadium renovations....oh wait, they did not spend a fuggin dime. ...never mind

Last edited by a moderator:
Too bad it's not a dome to avoid rain, and lights bright enough to not look like night games.

Advertisement
Finally a positive with this program and likely because UM had nothing to do with it

Advertisement
Good to see...since I won't be going to games this year

You won't be missed.

Are your seats inside Folden's pants?

You, Franchise, and Dynasty have quite the obsession with ****s and what's inside men's pants. Seems all you ever do is bring up those subjects. I'm sure the three of you would have a great time together, but try to keep this board about football, ok?

Advertisement

You won't be missed.

You, Franchise, and Dynasty have quite the obsession with ****s and what's inside men's pants. Seems all you ever do is bring up those subjects. I'm sure the three of you would have a great time together, but try to keep this board about football, ok?

And you have an obsession with Folden's dong. Try to keep it out of your mouth, okay?

You won't be missed.

And you have an obsession with Folden's dong. Try to keep it out of your mouth, okay?

No, you and your little circle jerk friends are the only ones that have ever brought up or thought about anyone's "dong" (second grade are we?) on this site. Again, I support your right to whatever sexuality you may or may not have, but no one on this site really needs to hear about it. We are here to talk Canes football.

Advertisement
You won't be missed.

No, you and your little circle jerk friends are the only ones that have ever brought up or thought about anyone's "dong" (second grade are we?) on this site. Again, I support your right to whatever sexuality you may or may not have, but no one on this site really needs to hear about it. We are here to talk Canes football.

What is a "circle jerk?"

Soft stadium for soft fans of soft teams. OB was scary, uncomfortable and hostile. No Life is like a sweet gentle grandma giving everyone milk and cookies and then wiping our chins afterward. Does anyone know if they are putting down a slow or a fast turf? Are we going to still be playing on the Dolphin cow pasture or something like the old OB racetrack?

What is a "circle jerk?"

I'm not sure either, but I heard dik72 likes to be Pivot Man - whatever that is.

What is a "circle jerk?"

For a guy so focused on football talk, he's certainly well-versed in homosexual lingo. He really perks up when talking about the homosexual stuff.

Advertisement
Back